There have been strange yet messy piles the Chaapas are leaving behind, which may cause some trouble for some Villagers, including Eshe and Hassian. While they are rather large, some interesting items may be contained within should players begin investigating them.
These messy heaps of sand are the new Gatherable items known as Rummage Piles available to be discovered. We’ve followed the trail of the Chaapas to determine all confirmed locations of Rummage Piles found in Kilima Village and Bahari Bay in Palia.
How To Find The Rummage Piles In Palia?
Rummage Piles are a new type of Gatherable item introduced to Palia in the v0.172 patch update. These gatherable items were briefly teased in the Plumehound Pilgrimage quest, in which players had to loot a Rummage Pile to acquire items from it.
Developer Singularity 6 has now included Rummage Piles as a permanent feature, which they can find throughout Kilima Village and Bahari Bay. Although they look much different than previously discovered, they’ll appear as a pile of sticks and leaves on the ground, which Chaapas leaves behind.
These piles appear in-game once daily at randomized locations, which are the same for all players, regardless of the server they join. When they are discovered, they can interact with the Rummage Pile, for which they’ll be able to loot a random reward once daily, which resets at 8 pm PT / 11 pm ET / 4 am UTC in real-world time.
As for their locations, Rummage Piles are found in Kilima Village and Bahari Bay; however, we have yet to find any in Bahari Bay as of writing. For now, we can only mark the known locations in Kilima Village, which are as follows:
- Phoenix Falls: A Rummage Pile appears on the left of the waterfall beside the Fishing spot
- Phoenix Falls: Atop a boulder near the Phoenix Falls, east from the Mirror Fields Board (Fast Travel), is a Rummage Pile
- Mirror Fields: A path located south of the Mirror Fields Board (Fast Travel) will have a Rummage Pile towards the end of the trail
- Leafhopper Hills: Locate the northernmost footbridge between Killima Village and Leafhopper Hills, where two Rummage Piles will appear atop two opposing hills
- Leafhopper Hills: Near the Night Sky Temple is a Rummage Pile
- Leafhopper Hills: Near the wooden gates of the Daiya Family Farm is Rummage Pile
- Leafhopper Hills: Atop the cliffs located at Leafhopper Hills, south of the Leafhopper Hills Board (Fast Travel) is where another Rummage Pile
- Remembrance Beach: Along Crystal Lake near the docks is where yet another Rummage Pile can be found
- Remembrance Beach: West from the Outer Docks is where players can find another Rummage Pile
Once players have interacted and looted a Rummage Pile, they can be rewarded with various resources like stones, fur, Sapwood, and Heartwood Logs. There are five Found Item quests to acquire and recipes for nine items from the Kilima Rummage Piles decor set; the latter was added in the v0.172 patch update.