We are now in the 11th week of CS:GO Operation Broken Fang where players can earn even more Stars for some great rewards. If you are looking to maximize your rewards, we've got you covered with all the CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Week 11 missions, and how you can complete them.
Broken Fang Week 11 Missions: How to complete
Unlike in Week 10 where we saw five missions, Operation Broken Fang Week 11 only has four missions to complete.
The CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Week 11 mission batch is called "One Track Mind". These missions are arguably the least creative yet, with Valve not throwing in anything remotely special.
The CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Week 11 missions are:
- Keep On Track: Win rounds in Competitive: Train - One Star per 7, 15 and 20 each
- The Inside Track: Get 25 kills in Guardian: Train - Two Stars
- Tracking Your Location - Get headshot kills in Deathmatch: Train - One Star per 10, 20 and 40 each
- Wrong Side Of The Tracks: Get Heavy weapon kills in Casual: Defusal Group Delta - One Star per 7, 15 and 20 each
To complete the Operation Broken Fang Week 11 missions, You will basically have to play several matches on Train on various modes and get some Heavy Weapon kills in Casual: Defusal Group Delta.
There are no tricks, or even anything remotely challenging in this week's missions. For those who are just after grinding out those Stars, this might not be a bad thing.
CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Star rewards
With the CS:GO Operation Broken Fang Stars earned, you can spend them on some great cosmetic collections.
Take a look at all three collections as well as the case in our dedicated articles below.
Keep in mind you can also upgrade your Operation Coin with Stars earned from Broken Fang Missions.
- Read more: Who is s1mple? The GOAT of CS:GO
The week 12 missions will become available on 17th February 2021, and we will have you covered so you don't miss out on any Stars.