YouTube
News > Entertainment > YouTube

MrBeast Is Worth $500M, Will He Be The First YouTube Billionaire?

MrBeast is one of the most popular YouTube content creators of all time. Could he be the first YouTuber billionaire?
MrBeast Is Worth $500M, Will He Be The First YouTube Billionaire?

Popular YouTube content creator Jimmy "MrBeast" Donaldson has recently entered the coveted Forbes' "30 under 30" list. With approximately 91M subscribers, 15B views, and a net worth of $500M, it is no surprise why people are speculating that MrBeast may become the first-ever YouTube billionaire. 

Will MrBeast Be The First YouTube Billionaire?

MrBeast
MrBeast has approximately 91M subscribers on YouTube.

MrBeast was reported to have made $54M in 2021 thanks to his ingenious viral video ideas. However, MrBeast also makes a considerable amount of his money from sponsorship deals and his signature chocolate, the MrBeast Bar. As reported by Forbes, MrBeast is currently the sole owner of his business but is looking to sell a small stake in the company to potential buyers. 10% of this stake could amount to as much as $150M. 

If MrBeast were to sell the 10% stake in his studio, he would be left with the remaining 90%, which, as Forbes reports, is valued at $1.4B. This is not out of the realm of possibility by any means, and the right deal would certainly make MrBeast the first YouTube billionaire. 

MrBeast
MrBeast's real name is Jimmy Donaldson.

MrBeast is stated as saying his main focus is "making a company that is dope." It's clear that he wants to continue the expansion of his business, but for a man that already has enough money to buy anything in the world, becoming a billionaire is probably not at the top of his priority list.  

MrBeast also recently overtook Felix "PewDiePie" Arvic Ulf Kjellberg as the most subscribed to YouTube channel. To dethrone PewDiePie, who has been the unrivaled king of YouTube for years, is evidence that the MrBeast freight train has no signs of slowing down. 

What is great about MrBeast when compared to other multi-millionaires of today, is that, while does have a lot of money and is not afraid to spend it, a lot of his videos are about giving back to the less fortunate or saving the environment, such as his campaign to plant several thousand trees. 

Because of his genius work ethic and pleasant personality, it is very likely that MrBeast will become a billionaire in the future. The real question is, how long will it take?

What Does Dream Look Like? Minecraft Creator Reveals Face To Friends | What Happened To Ray William Johnson And =3? MrBeast Gives Away $500,000 In Crazy Last To Leave Circle Challenge | Minecraft Creator Dream Finally Does Public Face Reveal

All featured images are courtesy of MrBeast.