Fortnite Week 6 challenges: How to complete
The Fortnite Season 4 Week 6 challenges are some of the easiest yet to complete, as they do not require you to take down an elusive boss.
To complete the Week 6 challenges, you first need to know what they are. There are seven challenges in total to complete.
Fortnite Week 6 challenges list:
- Search Chests at Weeping Woods (7) - 25,000 XP
- Eliminations at Misty Meadows (3) - 25,000 XP
- Collect Stone from Coral Castle (300) - 25,000 XP
- Consume a Legendary fish (1) - 25,000 XP
- Consume Foraged Items at Holly Hedges (10) - 25,000 XP
- Ride a Zipline from Retail Row to Steamy Stacks (1) - 25,000 XP
- Deal damage after knocking an opponent back with Black Panther’s Kinetic Shockwave (1,000) - 50,000 XP
As you can see, the Fortnite Week 6 challenges for Season 4 are very self-explanatory. The named locations should have a lot of players in them, which could make them a bit difficult to complete in one match with bullets flying above your head.
(Picture: Epic Games)
To consume a Legendary fish, you will need a Pro Fishing Rod to catch one, which can be found in Fishing Barrels if you are lucky, or you can upgrade at workbenches. Then, you can throw your hook into a fishing pool, and start catching.
The final challenge should take multiple matches to complete. Since Black Panther's Kinetic Shockwave isn't available in Battle Royale at the time of writing, we suggest you hop into some Marvel-themed LTMs to get it done.