How to enable Back 4 Blood Twitch drops & get Early Access
By enabling Back 4 Blood Twitch drops, you won't have to open your wallet, or even wait until 12th August to get into the Open Beta. Instead, you can join the Early Access Open Beta portion of the test simply by following a few steps.
These steps to get into the Early Access beta are quite easy. You will, however, need to register a Warner Bros. account and have a Twitch account handy.
Follow the steps below to enable Back 4 Blood Twitch drops, and mark your calendars to play the highly anticipated co-op FPS zombie-slaying title early.
- Head on over to the Back 4 Blood Twitch drops page.
- Create or sign into a free Warner Bros. Games account must be 13 years or older.
- Connect your Twitch account to your Warner Bros. account. Complete this process by signing in to your Warner Bros. account, then heading to "account settings" and click "connect" to link with Twitch.
- Watch a Twitch streamer playing Back 4 Blood who has content drops enabled for 60 minutes. Do this starting on 5th August at 20:00 BST.
- To check on your progress or once you’ve completed the task, go to your Twitch Drops homepage to claim the Drop.
Once you've claimed the Back 4 Blood Twitch drop, simply log into your Warner Bros. account and choose which platform you would like to enjoy the Early Access Open Beta on.
Check out the Back 4 Blood Open Beta trailer below to get excited about some Ridden-slaying action.
Even if you already have access to the Back 4 Blood Open Beta, we suggest you still enable Twitch drops for the game, as we suspect there might be even more rewards in the future.
Don't forget to check out our general video games section for industry news, guides, leaks and much more.