In Diablo Immortal's Major content update (Age of Falling Towers), released on 30 March 2023, Blizzard added the clan-based Accursed Towers game mode, a new dungeon, Cursed Items, and more. If that isn't enough, there's also a new Diablo Immortal set called "Banquet of Eyes" for players to farm.
This guide explains everything Nephalem need to know about Diablo Immortal's new set, Banquet of Eyes, from all the pieces to the set bonuses, and the exact dungeons you can get them to drop, so let's get started.
New Diablo Immortal Banquet of Eyes Set Bonuses
The new Diablo Immortal set is all about Damage-Over-Time (DOT) effects on enemies and buffing your character in the process.
As with all other Diablo Immortal sets, the Banquet of Eyes has three set bonuses, namely a 2-piece bonus, a 4-piece bonus, and a powerful 6-piece bonus. Check out all set piece bonuses for Diablo Immortal's Banquet of Eyes below.
- Banquet of Eyes (2-Piece Bonus): Damage dealt to enemies suffering from your damage over time effects increased by 15%.
- Banquet of Eyes (4-Piece Bonus): Your Critical Hit Chance is increased by 2.5%, up to 25%, for every damage over time effect you inflict upon nearby enemies.
- Banquet of Eyes (6-Piece Bonus): When you apply a damage over time effect to an enemy, you enter Poison Rage for 12 seconds during which your damage will corrode enemies, dealing damage over 3 seconds. Cannot enter Poison Rage more often than once every 40 seconds.
Looks like something you will want to farm as soon as possible, right? Then read on as our next section explains how you can get Banquet of Eyes set pieces in Diablo Immortal.
Banquet of Eyes Set Pieces: Dungeon Drops in Diablo Immortal
First and foremost, it is very important to note that the Banquet of Eyes set pieces only start dropping in Hell V difficulty (and above), so you might need to increase your character's combat rating a bit if you are still stuck in a lower Diablo Immortal difficulty level.
Below, you can check out the specific Diablo Immortal dungeons where the Banquet of Eyes set pieces can drop:
- Bilious Bandlet (Ring): Dread Reaver
- Cavern's Regard (Belt): Forgotten Tower
- Hex Walkers (Feet): Mad King's Breach
- Seeping Bandlet (Ring): Dread Reaver
- Spurned Charity (Amulet): Kikuras Rapids
- Teargrip (Hands): Tomb of Fahir
Dread Reaver is, of course, the new dungeon released with the Age of Falling Towers. Blizzard also increased the drop rate for set items across all dungeons on Hell Difficulty V and above, so farming this new set might not be as difficult as you think. The exact drop rates are currently unknown.
If you need a break from farming for Banquet of Eyes set pieces in Diablo Immortal, why not check out our video below, featuring beta impressions from our experience with Diablo 4?
That's everything you need to know about the new Diablo Immortal set, Banquet of Eyes, from the dungeons that certain pieces drop in, to the powerful set bonuses you can acquire. We will endeavor to update this article if anything changes.
Check out our video below, discussing Diablo Immortal's story and how the game fits into the franchise's timeline.
Diablo Immortal Guides - Character Server Transfer | Next Hungering Moon | Hell Difficulty Levels | Combat Rating (CR) | Recruit A Friend | Redeem Codes | Next Season | Fractured Plane Event | Vote Kick Feature | Next Helliquary Boss | XP Bug Fix | Class Change | Max Level Cost | Lost Pages | Legacy of the Horadrim | Player vs. Player (PVP) | Set Items | Resonance | Potency | Level Progression | Trading | Marketplace | Zone Events | Unlock Stormpoint | Phantom Market Lucky Draw Guide | Fabled Wisp | Fire Before Darkness | Set Crafting | Latest Redeem Codes |
Diablo Immortal Seasonal Events: Hallow's Wake Guide |