Diablo Immortal is a free-to-play isometric action RPG for mobile devices and PC. Despite all the nuances, Diablo Immortal is still very much the same classic Diablo experience with a great progression system and an addictive gameplay loop.
Like the game's predecessors, you can select from six distinct starting classes. However, in this guide, we will focus on the Necromancer class, explaining the best set of skills, attributes, paragon skills, and more.
Diablo Immortal Necromancer Build - Best Skills
Necromancer is the long-ranged/mage class in Diablo Immortal, which has the power to summon undead creatures to fight alongside it. The Necromancer class, in particular, has multiple skills that do AOE damage and is ideal if you like to play solo or prefer being the crowd controller of your team.
In this guide, we will be focusing on the best Necromancer builds (based on Skills) for Ranks 8, 15, and 20.
Best Diablo Immortal Necromancer Skills for Rank 8
At Rank 8, the following are the best Necromancer skills for you to equip -
- Soulfire - Throw a ball of soulfire that explodes when it strikes an enemy, inflicting X damage to the target and 25% as much to all other nearby enemies.
- Command Skeletons - Command your skeletal champions to charge to a location and increase attack speed by 80% for 4.5 seconds.
- Grim Scythe - Slash with a summoned scythe, dealing X damage to all enemies in front of you. Each enemy hit generates a corpse, up to a maximum of 2. Maximum two charges.
- Corpse Explosion - Detonate all corpses in the target area, each corpse dealing X damage to all nearby enemies. Enemies struck by multiple simultaneous explosions take 40% cumulatively reduced damage for each additional hit.
- Bone Spikes - Unleash a continual barrage of bone spirits, dealing X damage to enemies. Using Bone Spirits slowly consumes its energy, which recovers while Bone Spirits is not in use.
Best Necromancer Skill for Rank 15
Once you have reached level 15, we recommend swapping Bone Spikes for Wraith Form.
- Wraith Form - Transform into a wraith, gaining 50% increased movement speed and invulnerability for 2 seconds. During this time, you cannot attack.
Best Necromancer Skill for Rank 20
Once you have reached level 20, we recommend swapping Wraith Form for Skeletal Mage.
- Skeletal Mage - Summon an immobile skeletal mage for 13 seconds that throws bolts of soulfire in a direction, each dealing X damage to all enemies in the bolt's path. You may not command more than six total skeletal champions and skeletal mages.
Best Diablo Immortal Necromancer Build - Attributes and Gems
Equipping the right skills will give you an advantage on the battlefield, but you will need passive buffs to synergize those skills. This is where Attributes and Gems come in Diablo Immortal.
For the Necromancer class, Intelligence and Vitality are the most important attributes, and, as such, you should equip gear that elevates these two attributes.
Once you have the right attributes, you will need to use gems to improvise your overall stats as you level up your Necromancer character.
- Diablo Immortal Wizard Class Guide - Best Build, skills, Paragon Tree, and more
- Diablo Immortal Demon Hunter Class Guide - Best Build, Skills, Paragon Tree, and more
- Diablo Immortal World Map - All Regions and Areas
For an ideal Necromancer build, you must equip the Tourmaline, Topaz, and Sapphire gems, as they would provide you with increased damage, increased resistance, and increased armor penetration, respectively.
Once you have reached level 60, you will want to equip legendary gems on your legendary gear. Some starting legendary gems for the Necromancer class are - Everlasting Torment, Fervant Fang, and Ca'arsen's Invigoration.
Diablo Immortal Best Necromancer Build - Paragon Skills
Once you have reached level 60 with your Wizard class, you will start to unlock Paragon skills. There are a total of five Paragon skill trees. They are (in ascending order) - Vanquisher, Survivor, Treasure Hunter, Gladiator, Soldier.
Every Paragon skill tree has five categories. Every time you level up, you will gain one Paragon point to equip a new skill in one of these five categories.
You will start from Vanquisher and Survivor and unlock Treasure Hunter, Gladiator, and Soldier at ranks 50, 100, and 150, respectively. We recommend spending the first five points on your Damage node, as it will give you +75 bonus damage, and then moving on to spend your next point in the Zeal node, which would increase your attack speed for every enemy you kill.
That concludes our Necromancer build guide in Diablo Immortal.
For more on the game, check out our section dedicated to Diablo Immortal guides, news, leaks, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment.