Blizzard unveiled the first new class in the Diablo franchise since 2014 as the Blood Knight for Diablo Immortal in July. The class features unique abilities and looks fantastic, so we are sure many Diablo Immortal players will test it out or make it their new main.
If you want to min/max the Blood Knight, you will have to learn about all the class-specific Legendary items and their effects in order to create a powerful build. Don't worry; we've got you covered!
All Blood Knight Legendary Items in Diablo Immortal
With the release of Diablo Immortal's Blood Knight class on 13 July 2023 comes a whopping 60 class-specific Legendary items. Yes, Blizzard is definitely not pulling any punches here, giving prospective Blood Knight players a wealth of build options to choose from the Legendary items they find the the world.
Below is the complete list of all Blood Knight-specific Legendary items, their effects, and the item slot you can equip them in.
Blood Knight Legendary Chest Slot Items:
- Dereliction: Wave of Blood also reduces the Movement Speed of any enemies hit by 40% for 3 seconds.
- Chiropteran Trade: Swarm of Bats damage increased 10%.
- Count of the Eves: Whirling Strike also grants 5% damage reduction per enemy hit for 3 seconds. This effect stacks up to a maximum of 6 times.
- Influencer: Shroud of Night now only empowers you, causing every other Primary Attack to conjure a shadowy apparition to attack enemies.
- Layered Aims: Shroud of Night now empowers you and nearby allies, causing your Primary Attacks to mark enemies for death. The marks explode upon reaching 5 stacks dealing damage to the marked enemy.
- Momentary Comfort: Shroud of Night now periodically conjures shadowy apparitions that grant shields to you and nearby allies.
- No More Bygones: Sanguinate now also shatters enemy armor, increasing the damage they take by 10% for 3 seconds.
- Rootvein Mail: Tendrils of Blood now tethers you to an enemy, Immobilizing you and Stunning them for up to 3 seconds. The blood tether continually deals damage to the linked enemy and can be broken at anytime by activating the skill again.
- Ruin's Bindings: Tendrils of Blood now throws enemies to a targeted location, dealing damage and Stunning them.
- Warmth and Likability: Wave of Blood maximum charges increased by 1.
Blood Knight Legendary Helm Slot Items:
- Cousin to Wildcats: Siphon Blood now Slows and binds nearby enemies to you. When Siphon Blood expires you expel a wave of blood, damaging and Stunning all nearby enemies that were still bound to you.
- Gorger's Yawn: Wave of Blood range increased by 20%.
- Heir of High Regions: Spear Flurry deals 15% increased damage to enemies suffering loss of control.
- Horns of the Hexed: Siphon Blood is no longer Channeled and now moves with you, dealing damage and draining the life of nearby enemies.
- Hush: Shroud of Night's duration increased by 30%.
- Pain is Purpose: Siphon Blood now instantly drains the life of nearby enemies to grant yourself or an ally a shield that absorbs damage, but it no longer heals you. Shielding an ally will also grant you a shield.
- Siren's Grin: Whirling Strike maximum charges increased by 1.
- Voice of the Crescent: Shroud of Night also increases your Evasion Rating by 12%.
- Vow of Trickery: Whirling Strike also blocks incoming projectiles.
- Wightveil: Siphon Blood now absorbs the power from nearby enemies reducing their damage. Each affected enemy provides you with increased damage.
Blood Knight Legendary Main Hand Items:
- Bardiche of Below: Whirling Strike now unleashes a blast, dealing damage to enemies caught in the path.
- The Besalver: Skewer now causes you to leap into the air and slam into the target location, knocking enemies up and stunning them.
- Blotniffe: Umbral Lance deals up to 20% increased damage, the further you are from the target.
- Broken Corseque: When Siphon Blood damages the same enemy 3 times it causes them to hemorrhage, dealing additional damage.
- Coiled Course: The final strike of the Ravage combo unleashes a wave of energy that deals damage to enemies.
- Dire Calling: Whirling Strike is now infused with frost, Chilling enemies, reducing their Attack and Movement Speed.
- Red Concord: Whirling Strike now combusts, causing enemies to Burn.
- Reverent Hunter: Siphon Blood also slows enemy Movement Speed by 30%, absorbing their vigor, and increases your Movement Speed by 10%, up to 30%.
- Sawtooth: Skewer now causes you to sprint forward while dragging your spear. Release the skill to knock your enemy up in the air.
- Toothdrinker: Whirling Strike now sweeps your polearm in front of you, damaging, Slowing and pulling enemies to the side.
Blood Knight Legendary Off-Hand Slot Items:
- Ageless Cross: Umbral Lance now causes shadow spears to randomly fall from the sky within an area, dealing damage to enemies.
- Blood Theriac: Umbral Lance now throws a shadow lance forward into the ground, damaging enemies in its path. Activate again to rush the polearm, Stunning and dealing additional damage to any enemies in your path.
- Hanging Chalice: After Shadow's Edge hits an enemy, two blades ricochet out randomly targeting nearby enemies, dealing damage to them.
- Idol of Opulence: Wave of Blood now releases a bloody explosion, damaging, knocking back and Stunning enemies within the area.
- Mercy's Plight: Shadow's Edge now marks enemies, causing them to erupt for additional damage, when reaching 4 marks.
- Peer of the Cursed: Wave of Blood now creates a well of death that Slows enemies within until they are Immobilized.
- Pinch Point: Wave of Blood now unleashes an eruption of blood around you, dealing damage and knocking up nearby enemies.
- Sprig of Hawthorn: Skewer also increases your damage done by 10% for 4 seconds.
- Wardstone: Umbral Lance now conjures a giant void spear that falls from the sky, damaging, knocking back and Stunning enemies within the area.
- Woundwell: Umbral Lance now throws multiple spears in an arc.
Blood Knight Legendary Pants Slot Items:
- Castellatia: Sanguinate's second activation now causes you to burst into the air, damaging, knocking up and stunning nearby enemies.
- Faces of Fading Mirth: Swarm of Bats now also poisons enemies, causing them to take continual damage for 3 seconds.
- Journey's End: While Abomination is active, defeating an enemy heals you for 5% of your Life, up to a maximum of 80% Life restored during your transformation.
- Lianor's Misgivings: Mephetic Cloud duration increased by 30%.
- Made to Wander: Spear Flurry now causes you to Dash forward, damaging all enemies in your path. Spear Flurry can be activated again up to 2 additional times.
- Nightflayer: While you remain inside Mephitic Cloud, your Attack and Movement Speed are increased by 10%.
- Overrun: Spear Flurry now knocks enemies into the air.
- Oversight: Swarm of Bats now also heals you for 15% of the damage it deals.
- Relent Not: Spear Flurry now causes you to run forward, damaging and knocking back all enemies in your path.
- Reliable Peril: Abomination also conjures an unholy aura around you for the duration of your transformation, dealing damage every second to nearby enemies.
Blood Knight Legendary Shoulders Slot Items:
- Bats and Men Both: Swarm of Bats now unleashes a barrage of bats, damaging enemies in their path.
- Bright Arrival: While Abomination is active, defeating an enemy increases the remaining duration of Abomination by .4 seconds, up to a maximum increase of 4.8 seconds.
- Consent to Ecstasy: While Abomination is active, defeating an enemy grants you Abomination's Might increasing your damage done by 3%, up to a maximum of 15% during your transformation.
- Dismal Figure: Mephitic Cloud also causes harmful effects to last 30% longer.
- Empress Pariah: Siphon Blood also converts 6% of the damage done into an absorb shield.
- Evil Thoughts: Umbral Lance maximum charges increased by 1.
- Fernam's Birthmantle: Spear Flurry also causes enemies to Bleed for 3 seconds, dealing additional damage.
- The Numbing Edge: Siphon Blood now also deals 20% increased damage to enemies suffering from continual damage effects.
- Solemn Snare: Swarm of Bats now shrouds you in a fog of blood mist, increasing your Movement Speed and making you untargetable while also dealing damage to nearby enemies.
- Swarmspeaker: Swarm of Bats now engulfs you in a cloud of bats, continually damaging to nearby enemies.
These Legendary items will, of course, roll with other stats as well. Blizzard has just provided the effects of the Blood Knight Legendaries so you can start planning your build, and the developer can't wait for the community to surprise them!
In case you missed it, check out the awesome Blood Knight trailer for Diablo Immortal below.
So there you have it, all the class-specific Blood Knight Legendary items in Diablo Immortal and their effects you can use to build something truly powerful and frightening. If anything changes, we will endeavor to update this article.
Check out our video below, discussing Diablo Immortal's story and how the game fits into the franchise's timeline.
Diablo Immortal Guides - Character Server Transfer | Next Hungering Moon | Hell Difficulty Levels | Combat Rating (CR) | Recruit A Friend | Redeem Codes | Next Season | Fractured Plane Event | Vote Kick Feature | Next Helliquary Boss | XP Bug Fix | Class Change | Max Level Cost | Lost Pages | Legacy of the Horadrim | Player vs. Player (PVP) | Set Items | Resonance | Potency | Level Progression | Trading | Marketplace | Zone Events | Unlock Stormpoint | Phantom Market Lucky Draw Guide | Fabled Wisp | Fire Before Darkness | Set Crafting | Latest Redeem Codes |
Diablo Immortal Seasonal Events: Hallow's Wake Guide |