Ever wondered what those small Diablo Immortal updates that download in moments do? These are generally hotfix updates featuring only bug fixes. You might not even notice them at times, and some can be server-side.
While Diablo Immortal gets regular content updates and new seasons, the details of which are advertised clearly for all to see, this consistently updated article shares the latest Diablo Immortal bug fixes, so you always know exactly what Blizzard has been tinkering with or fixing.
Update on 29 March 2023: We've updated this article and looked for any new bug fixes for Diablo Immortal.
Diablo Immortal Latest Bug Fixes Patch Notes
Below, you can click on the drop-down boxes to find the latest Diablo Immortal bug fix patch notes per date.
- Fixed an issue where the Demon Hunter’s Strafe and the Barbarian’s Whirlwind skills didn’t ignore collisions with enemies.
- Fixed an issue where the Demon Hunter’s Vengeance skill didn't function properly while the Hate Sheath Legendary Item was equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the Barbarian wasn’t able to interact with NPCs or objects.
- Players can no longer interrupt Zoltun Kulle’s removal of the fire walls in Destruction’s End.
- Fixed a visual issue in the Activity Calendar where the Shadow Clan icon was unintentionally applied to activities created by either Adventurer or Immortal Clans.
- Fixed an issue in the Activity Scheduler's Today tab where activities that have already occurred could have their notifications turned on or be automatically navigated to.
- Fixed a backend issue that affected Battleground and Social user interfaces.
- Fixed a backend issue that affected the Cosmetic Gifting feature.
- Fixed an issue where an active Battle Pass would display as inactive.
- Fixed an issue where the Cheat Death specialization skill from the Gladiator Paragon Tree was unintentionally being triggered for Immortal Clan players during Shadow War.
- Fixed an art alignment issue in the Warband UI.
Legendary Item Affix
- The lightning bolt that unleashes from the Crusader’s Akarat’s Rebuke Legendary Item Affix now works during Draw and Quarter.
- If a player has both the Ol’ Rustic and Rampant and Inscrutable Wizard Legendary Item Affixes active, they will now receive the Primary Attack Speed increase provided by Ol’ Rustic while using Lightning Nova.
- Fixed an issue where the Shop became inaccessible to players after reconnecting to their server following a network disconnection.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from opening Red Bags provided by the Tong-Shi's Renewal event.
Diablo Immortal Bug Fixes (25 January 2023)
This section will always feature the latest Diablo Immortal bug fixes. We will update it as soon as Blizzard releases patch notes for another hotfix update. The next section of this article showcases the previous bug fixes released for Diablo Immortal, just in case you've not been taking a close look at the game recently on PC or mobile devices.
This generally includes fixes to quest, gameplay, and sometimes even features such as Server Transfers, User Interface (UI) or PvP issues.
- Reverted a change that lowered the maximum penalty for Combat Rating scaling when fighting higher difficulty monsters.
Developer's Note: As part of our last Major Update, we internally tested a change for Combat Rating to lower the maximum difference between the player and an enemy’s Combat Rating. This change was not intended to make it to the live game, but it was not reverted before the Major Update and went live. We are reverting this change back to its original value. This reversion has no impact on day-to-day gameplay.
- Fixed an issue with The Hunger Legendary Gem where its haste bonus was unintentionally applied when using the Rank One and Rank Two versions of the gem.
- Fixed an issue where Shadow War registration did not persist.
- Fixed an issue within Stormpoint’s Onslaught Zone Event where an associated enemy entered an invulnerable state, preventing the event from concluding.
- Auto-navigation will now behave properly in the Stormpoint Zone when multiple enemies are present.
- Fixed an issue with Fortune’s Favor where players wouldn’t receive a full refund of Eternal Orbs used to purchase an item.
- Fixed an issue where the Fractured Plane was inaccessible through the Codex.
- Fixed an issue with sharing Cosmetics to social media platforms.
- Red dots will now disappear from limited-time Shop bundles after interacting with them.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from accepting an invitation to join a different Party while they were already in a Party.
Diablo Immortal Bug Fixes (17 January 2023)
- Updated the text for the Crusader Legendary Item Torrential Refrain to reflect its existing functionality. It now reads: Condemn immediately triggers all continual damage on the target it hits, causing them to take the remaining damage instantly.
- Fixed an issue where summon skills weren’t granting the gem’s effects for the Legendary Gem, The Hunger.
- Fixed an issue where the Wizard’s Ray of Frost skill didn’t apply the Chilling effect it should have.
- From now on, Bounties will only be shared to the Party when Recruitment Posts for Bounties are created through the Party Finder feature.
Diablo Immortal Bug Fixes All Platforms (10 January 2023)
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to pass through walls by using movement skills at the edge of certain Zones.
- Fixed an issue where defeating Ophinneb the Skin-Veiled did not complete the Codex achievement.
- Fixed an issue where players who defeated Zaka in the Pit of Anguish did not receive loot.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to disconnect while loading into different areas, followed by their controls disabling upon reconnecting.
- Fixed an issue where players could not receive their login reward from the Brumaltine event.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to become stuck during the Sladyan boss fight in the Silent Monastery dungeon.
- The permissions setting, Join Rule: Warband, has been removed from the Helliquary Raid UI.
- Fixed an issue where players could not perform a Server Transfer if their Paragon Level was higher than the Server Paragon Level. Now, players can perform a Server Transfer if their Paragon Level is not higher than the average Paragon Level of the top 50 players on the server they’re transferring to.
- Fixed an issue that caused monsters in Stormpoint to spawn outside of the designated scene, preventing players from completing a Main Quest objective.
- Fixed an issue that caused monsters in Stormpoint to become stuck and unable to move.
- Fixed an issue prevented players from reaching or interacting with some monsters and NPCs in the Stormpoint zone.
- Fixed an issue where the auto-navigation UI lingered on screen after the player reached their intended destination.
- Auto-navigation will no longer go awry when navigating to an NPC.
So there you have all the latest bug fixes for Diablo Immortal hotfix updates/patch notes that don't really show up in main content updates or seasonal updates. We will endeavor to update this article as soon as Blizzard releases more bug fixes across all platforms.
Check out our video below, discussing Diablo Immortal's story and how the game fits into the franchise's timeline.
For more Diablo Immortal, be sure to check out our dedicated section or some of our Guides & Tutorials just below:
Diablo Immortal Class Builds - Best Crusader Build | Best Barbarian Build | Best Monk Build | Best Necromancer Build | Best Wizard Build | Best Demon Hunter Build | All Classes Tier List |
Diablo Immortal Guides - Character Server Transfer | Next Hungering Moon | Hell Difficulty Levels | Combat Rating (CR) | Recruit A Friend | Redeem Codes | Next Season | Fractured Plane Event | Vote Kick Feature | Next Helliquary Boss | XP Bug Fix | Class Change | Max Level Cost | Lost Pages | Legacy of the Horadrim | Player vs. Player (PVP) | Set Items | Resonance | Potency | Level Progression | Trading | Marketplace | Zone Events | Unlock Stormpoint | Phantom Market Lucky Draw Guide | Fabled Wisp | Fire Before Darkness | Set Crafting | Latest Redeem Codes |
Diablo Immortal Seasonal Events: Hallow's Wake Guide |