GINX Esports TV is on the lookout for a team of hungry news writers. Read the job description below and find out how to apply!
About GINX TV
Based on a small industrial campus between London’s King’s Cross and Camden, GINX TV is one of the leading media outlets dedicated to esports in the world. Our channel, GINX Esports TV which broadcasts entertainment shows as well as live esports tournaments around the world, is distributed to over 50 million households worldwide and is pioneering the concept of bringing esports to mainstream TV audiences. GINX is unique in its ability to provide 360 coverage of the esports scene. Our content is created not only to live on television and OTT but also digital platforms, of which ginx.tv.
Are you passionate about esports? This might be the opportunity for you!
GINX is recruiting freelance esports news writers. As a freelance news writer for GINX, you will work closely with the GINX Studios’ content team to create industry-leading stories for ginx.tv, the online magazine dedicated to esports natives around the world. We cover all relevant esports titles and types of content and your focus will mostly be around news and short pieces.
All positions are paid on a per article basis, with additional opportunities such as attending events or securing press passes via Ginx.
- Research, edit and publish content as commissioned by ginx.tv
- Find and secure the most interesting angles to cover news from the industry across the world
- Use our platform to create engaging, shareable and opinionated esports content which will be distributed on the internet platform and in our TV Shows
- Chase leads for breaking news and keep up to date with the goings-on of the industry
All positions are remote with no in-person requirements. Applicants will be considered based on the strength of their writing and their availability/reliability.
- English fluency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong passion for esports and gaming in general
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, with potential nights and week-end missions based on live event coverage
- Be reliable and detail orientated
- Knowledge of content publishing & editing rules and How-Tos, including basic html knowledge
- Knowledge of SEO desirable
GINX TV Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to apply?
To apply, please send an email with cover letter and CV, detailing the games/genres you are most comfortable with, and why you think you are the best candidate to [email protected]