GINX Esports TV is looking for a US based News Writer join the team. Read the job description and find out how to apply below!
About Ginx TV
We are an ‘early stage’ company based on a small industrial campus between London’s King’s Cross and Camden. Our channel, GINX Esports TV, is dedicated to the world of esports and we broadcast entertainment shows as well as live esports tournaments from around the world. The channel is distributed to over 55 million households worldwide and is pioneering the concept of bringing esports to mainstream TV audiences.
We are just beginning our full force digital efforts with the release of a new digital platform. We’re looking for a US based news writer to help step our NA esports news coverage. This position will report into the editorial team and will be responsible for delivering 42 news pieces a week.
- Research, fact-check and write esports content for the website ginx.tv
- Identify trends and potential trends as early as possible and write related content to drive users
- Find and secure the most interesting and relevant stories or voices from the gaming and esports industry across the world
- Use our platform to create engaging, shareable and opinionated esports content which will be distributed on the internet platform and in our TV Shows
- Chase leads for breaking news and keep up to date with the goings-on of the industry
- Attend planning and creative calls with our London HQ
- Represent GINX at and report on various events and shows
- English fluency
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a deep understanding of the esports and gaming industries
- Have previous experience in esports, journalism or content production
- Be able to work nights and weekends based on live event coverage needs
- A driven self-starter
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV as well as a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org