GINX Esports TV is on the lookout for a Content Writer join the team. Read the job description below and find out how to apply!
If you are looking for freelance opportunities or are not in London, we are also hiring freelance Specialised Content Writers at the moment.
About GINX TV
Based on a small industrial campus between London’s King’s Cross and Camden, GINX TV is one of the leading media outlets dedicated to esports in the world. Our channel, GINX Esports TV which broadcasts entertainment shows as well as live esports tournaments around the world, is distributed to over 50 million households worldwide and is pioneering the concept of bringing esports to mainstream TV audiences. GINX is unique in its ability to provide 360 coverage of the esports scene. Our content is created not only to live on television and OTT but also digital platforms, of which ginx.tv.
GINX is recruiting an Esports Content Writer to join its team in London. This role will sit with the GINX Studios’ content team, with the primary mission to create industry leading stories for ginx.tv, the online magazine dedicated to esports natives around the world.
- Research, edit and publish content on ginx.tv
- Work closely with the GINX Studios content team, editorial and video, to create and implement the brand’s editorial strategy across platforms
- Find and secure the most interesting and relevant stories or voices from the gaming and esports industry across the world
- Build a pipeline of relevant stories, tutorials and opinion pieces, following the latest trends and insights from our audience, using SEO and traffic management tools to support your strategy
- Use our platform to create engaging, shareable and opinionated esports content which will be distributed on the internet platform and in our TV shows
- Chase leads for breaking news and keep up to date with the goings-on of the industry
- Represent GINX at and report on various events and shows
- English fluency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in a writing-based role within the esports or gaming industry
- Strong passion for esports and gaming in general.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, with potential nights and week-end missions based on live event coverage
- Knowledge of content publishing & editing rules and How Tos, including basic html knowledge
- Knowledge of SEO desirable
GINX TV Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to apply?
To apply, please send an email with cover letter and CV, detailing the games/genres you are most comfortable with, and why you think you are the best candidate to [email protected]