Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout has been a massive success for developer Mediatonic, with thousands of players enjoying the nifty spin on the battle royale genre on Steam and Playstation 4, making it the best performing non-AAA game in Twitch this year.
So, the hype caught up to you and want to give indie darling Fall Guys a try but don't know much about the game? Fear not, here is a complete breakdown of the rules, game modes, and all levels within the game.
How to win in Fall Guys
Unlike typical Battle Royales, players in Fall Guys are progressively eliminated on different maps. Up to 60 players start in a lobby with only one avoiding being crowned as the winner over the course of five rounds.
As numbers dwindle, the maps you play each round will change. At the start of the game, the most typical mode will be Race maps, then Survival, Teams, and a Final stage to close things out. You have the ability to jump, dive, and grab opponets, so be sure to exploit all the mechanics to their fullest potential.
Fall Guys Game Modes and Levels
Here's the full list of minigames you can find in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. Click on each link to check out tips & tricks for them.
- Dizzy Heights: Reach the finish line by racing past the spinning platform.
- Hit Parade: Avoid the obstacles on your way to the finish line.
- See Saw: Make sure to balance across a series of see-saws to reach the finish line.
- Door Dash: Keep yourself away from the fake door as you make a run for the finish line.
- Gate Crash: Dodge the moving door to reach the finish line.
- Tip Toe: Find the hidden pathway to the finish line while being wary of the fake tiles.
- The Whirlygig: Dodge spinning beam, hammers and fans on your way to the finish line.
- Slime Climb: Outpace the rising slime as you rush towards the finish line.
- Fruit Chute: Avoid falling fruit on your way to the finish line on the conveyer belt.
- Jump Club: Hop over the spinning beam to keep yourself from falling off.
- Roll Out: Avoid falling off by moving between the rotating rings.
- Block Party: Try to stay on the platform and do not go near the walls.
- Perfect Match: Match the icon on the screen to keep yourself from falling off.
- Tail Tag: Grab the tail of any player with one as soon as the time ends.
- Egg Scramble: Your team’s basket must have the most eggs.
- Rock ‘N’ Roll: Push a giant ball through a hindered course.
- Fall Ball: Roll the ball into your opponent’s net to score more goals than your opponent before the time runs out.
- Team Tail Tag: Your team must have more tails than the opponent team before the time ends.
- Jinxed: The opponent team must be fully jinxed before yours.
- Hoopsey Daisy: Jump and dive through the hoops to get more points for your team in the given time.
- Hoarders: Make sure that when the time runs out, the ball is in your team’s zone.