Cyberpunk 2077 is a world of modern technology and it boasts some of the most advanced weapons you can think about, but if you are more of a traditionalist, there's also something for you as well.
In Cyberpunk 2077, you can play as a Street Samurai, an urban swordsman who cuts his foes with precision and speed.
Playing with Katana in Cyberpunk 2077 is an incredibly fun experience and we sincerely recommend you to try this build in one of your playthroughs.
If you want to be a powerful Samurai, you will want to have a legendary Katana that will accompany your blade-wielding skills.
And Night City is full of great Katanas, but one of the best Katanas in the game can be found really early in the game - Satori Katana!
If you want this mighty weapon to become yours, here's where you can find it.
WARNING: This guide contains minor spoilers
How to find Iconic Satori Katana in Cyberpunk 2077
The thing with this Katana is that it's only available very early in the game, during one of the first story missions, so this guide will help you if you are just starting the game, but it won't be of much use if you are already deep into the game.
So, where to find Satori Katana?
- Satori Katana can be obtained only during the prologue mission of the main job "The Heist".
- If you didn't get it during this mission, it won't be available later in the game, so you will want to save the game before going to the location.
- This mission will bring you to Yorinobu Arasaka's hotel room.
- Before doing anything, make sure to pick up Kongou, a unique weapon that's located on a night table, on the right side of the bed.
(Picture: CD Projekt RED)
- On the other side of the room, behind where's Jackie standing, there is a staircase which leads to the door for the roof, but the door is locked and will remain locked until after the cutscene.
- When the cutscene ends, head right back to the staircase you will see that you can now open previously locked door.
(Picture: CD Projekt RED)
- From there you go directly to the roof, and you should save the game again at this point because you will encounter enemies.
- You can either kill AV security or sneak past them, it depends on how you want to play and what kind of build you have.
- After you deal with the guards, go ahead and open the AV door.
- Satori Katana is waiting for you inside, just grab it and quickly go back down and get out from the location.
And that's it, the mission is over and Satori Katana is yours. Satori Katana reduces base damage but it has insanely powerful 500% Crit Damage, and you will often deal 1000 or more damage to the enemies with it.
It's a perfect weapon for Samurai Katana build and we are sure you will have a lot of fun playing with it.