Cyberpunk 2077 currently has a lot of problems, but it is definitely not lacking powerful weapons, you just need to know where to search for them.
If you want to play as a gunslinger, there are plenty of insanely strong pistols in the game which you can find around Night City.
Some of them can be obtained quite early in the game and a few of those potent weapons are so strong that you can practically use them until the end of the game, with the right upgrades and perks, of course.
On such weapon is Lizzie's Iconic pistol.
You will need to go to Lizzie's bar to find the pistol there (Picture: CD Projekt RED)
What stands out with this tech pistol is that it has the fastest attack per second in the game, no other gun in Cyberpunk 2077 has such speed.
The weapon has one of the best DPS in the game right from the get-go, but with a few upgrades and the right mods, it can be insanely powerful.
- Read more: Cyberpunk 2077: How to get your own pet cat
It is probably the best pistol in the game if you want to go with that kind of build.
As with many other Iconic weapons in Cyberpunk 2077, Lizzie's Iconic pistol can be obtained very early on, if you know where to look.
Here's how to find Lizzie's Iconic pistol.
Where to find Lizzie's Iconic pistol
Location of Lizzie's bar (Picture: CD Projekt RED)
In order to have access to the room where the pistol is located, you will first need to finish the part of the main quest called The Information, but that's one of the first jobs in the game, so don't worry.
- To find Lizzie's Iconic pistol, you will need to go to the Kabuki subdistrict of Watson.
- In the central part of the district, there is a big motorway that goes above the area where we want to go.
- Under the underpass, you will find Lizzie's bar, and that's where you need to go.
- The place is a night bar, and it only opens after 6 pm.
- Use the "skip time" function and wait until 18:00.
The backroom entrance (Picture: CD Projekt RED)
- Once it's 6 pm, enter the bar and go straight to the backroom, and turn immediately left.
- Go through the hallway with the red lights, turn left and enter the dressing room.
- When in the dressing room, go through the door on your right side and just go downstairs.
You will find the pistol on the table (Picture: CD Projekt RED)
- Go through the double doors, and in the next room, you will find Lizzie's Iconic pistol on the table.
- Grab the gun and that's it, now it's yours!
Lizzie's pistol fires four bullets per shot, and when it's charged it will fire out five bursts, which means 20 bullets in just one second!
With the weapon, you can deal around ~1500 damage per charged shot (doubles if critical), which is absolutely insane.
Of course, you can always update the weapon as well, and there are some really great mods that fit perfectly with Lizzie's pistol.
Crunch, for example, increases damage per bullet by 7, and since you are firing 20 bullets when the weapon is charged, it essentially increases damage by 140.
The drawback of the weapon is that it's not really precise, so you will want to kill enemies from a close distance, or to install Epic mod Countermass, which will completely remove recoils while aiming.
Shout-out to YouTuber ESO for creating a guide on how to find the weapon, and if you want to know more about the best mods and builds to maximise the power of Lizzie's pistol, you can watch his video below.