Since the launch of the Cyberpunk 2077 1.6 Edgerunners update in September 2022, players have returned to Night City to create builds based on various characters from the anime. As the update included several cosmetic and weaponry items from the anime which can readily be found, not all the items have made it to Cyberpunk 2077.
This can be said for the netrunner Kiwi, who may not be a fan favorite, but many are attempting to replicate her look, abilities and Cyberware. This guide details the best stats, perks, Cyberware, and more to create the best and most efficient Kiwi netrunner build in Cyberpunk 2077.
Cyberpunk 2077 Kiwi Netrunner Build – Best Stats And Perks
When starting the Kiwi netrunner build, it’s important to remember that leveling a netrunner build is relatively different than other builds. It’s challenging due to the damage output from its abilities once they’ve acquired the best Operating System cyberdeck needed.
Additionally, they’ll immediately need to upgrade as many of the quickhacks perks and place the first few levels into Reflexes once available. This will allow them to get better gear before putting the rest of the levels into Intelligence to maximize their hacking proficiency and Cyberware.
- Intelligence: 20
- Body: 14
- Technical Ability: 3
- Cool: 20
As Intelligence is directly tied to faster hacking abilities, players will need to invest in unlocking every perk within Intelligence. However, if they need extra points to spare, they can respec them and allocate them elsewhere.
They can start this netrunner build with six Intelligence and Cool and five in Reflexes with the priority in Reflexes first before leveling up the Intelligence. As they don’t need to pool all their points into all the perks, only I Spy and Weak Link are the perks not required for the build.
On the other hand, the Breach Protocol perks can be more selective with which to utilize and pool their points to upgrade them. Every perk except for Datamine Mastermind, Big Sleep, Turret Shutdown, Cloud Cache, Almost In!, Turret Tamer, Advanced Datamine, Datamine Virtuoso, and Extended Network Interface is needed for the build.
Cyberpunk 2077 Kiwi Netrunner Build – Best Cyberware
Cyberware is the bread and butter for this netrunner build as it requires a high Intelligence level to run most of the Cyberware effectively. While they’ll need to continuously level up and grind out the game to eventually get the preferred cyberdeck for this build, until then, they won’t see as much damage dealt to enemies until they’ve acquired it.
Below are all the Cyberware required to run the Kiwi netrunner build and its rarity type to equip to their character:
- Frontal Cortex:
- Ex-Disk (Legendary)
- Visual Cortex Support (Legendary)
- Limbic System Enhancement (Legendary)
- Circulatory System:
- Biomonitor (Rare)
- Bioconductor (Rare)
- Bioplastic Blood Vessels (Epic)
- Immune System:
- Cataresist (Legendary)
- Pain Editor (Legendary)
- Nervous System:
- Reflex Tuner (Rare)
- Synaptic Accelerator (Rare)
- Integumentary System:
- Subdermal Armor (Legendary)
- Optical Camo (Legendary)
- Heat Converter (Rare)
Regarding Cyberware to run throughout the body, they can choose any Cyberware as long as the key enhancements are equipped. But if they wish to maximize their build, they can run Titanium Bones and Synaptic Signal Optimizer with Smart Link, Monowire, and Reinforced Tendons.
- Cyberpunk 2077 “Project Orion” – Release Date & Everything We Know So Far
- Next Cyberpunk Game, New Witcher Trilogy & More Announced
- All Edgerunners Easter Eggs In Cyberpunk 2077
- Cyberpunk 2077 1.7 Patch – Release Date & All Confirmed Features
The Tetratronic Rippler MK.4 allows them to utilize quickhacks on targets and have them spread once and sees a reduction of Ultimate quickhacks RAM cost by three. Quickhacks upload speeds are decreased by 75%, and the cooldown rate is reduced by 45%, which the quickhacks required for this specific build are listed below as follows:
- Detonate Grenade: Prompts a target to set off a grenade within their hands whose explosion and effects depend on the type of grenade the target has.
- Contagion: Inflicts poison damage to targets which can spread between two targets within a radius of eight meters, with subsequent targets receiving 20% increased damage from this quickhack.
- Reboot Optics: Does a hard reset on the target’s optical cyberware, forcing them to go completely blind for a limited time, spreading to nearby targets within eight meters.
- Sonic Shock: A high-pitched frequency goes off within a target’s head, deafening them and preventing them from hearing enemy sounds and communicating with allies.
- System Reset: Shuts down targets’ nervous system, which results in a loss of consciousness
- Memory Wipe: Force a target to leave its combat state; as long as this hack remains active, enemies outside of combat can’t enter this state.
Cyberpunk 2077 Kiwi Netrunner Build – Best Outfit And Gear
When attempting to copy Kiwi’s look in-game, most fashion items can be purchased from various vendors across Night City and expanding areas. However, the jacket has proven to be a little tricky to acquire, as it can be found during The Heist quest when they’ll reach the penthouse, where they can explore to find several items, including the outerwear jacket.
Below we’ve detailed all the fashion pieces to replicate Kiwi’s look from Edgerunners in-game to finish off the build:
- Head: Makeshift Maelstrom Gas Mask
- Upper Body: Kyūketsuki Flame-Resistant Polyamide Rocker Coat, Red Alert Anti-Surge Netrunning Suit
- Lower Body: Reinforced Rouge Absurde Exo-Jacks with Defensive Nanotubing
Other gear or equipment pieces to consider are the weaponry that needs to best complement this build. As they’ll be heavily relying on their Cyberware for most of their attacks, they either use rifles or sniper rifles to compliment their stealth-like abilities until their Intelligence is high enough (around 15) to unequip weapons from their character completely.
We want to thank the YouTube channel FireSpark81 for their complete tutorial on building the best Kiwi netrunner in Cyberpunk 2077. Please consider subscribing to their channel for more content.
Weapon Guides -Cyberpunk 2077 Weapons Guide | How To Get Rebecca's Shotgun | How To Get Jackie's Pistol | How To Get Your Gun From Wilson | How To Get Johnny Silverhand's Arm | How To Get Lizzie's Pistol | How To Get Dexter Deshawn's Plan B Pistol | How to Get Satori Katana | How To Get Mantis Blades For Free | How To Get Ashura Smart Sniper Rifle | How To Get Monowire For Free | How To Get Chaos Pistol | How To Get Skippy Pistol |
Game Guides -Is Cyberpunk 2077 Worth Playing In 2022 | How To Get Samurai Jacket | How To Get You Own Pet Cat | How To Farm Eddies For Unlimited Money | Cyberpunk 2077 Fastest Car Location | Best Cyberware To Use |
Featured image courtesy of Twitter / Cyberpunk Edgerunners.
Weapon Guides - Cyberpunk 2077 Weapons Guide | How To Get Rebecca's Shotgun | How To Get Jackie's Pistol | How To Get Your Gun From Wilson | How To Get Johnny Silverhand's Arm | How To Get Lizzie's Pistol | How To Get Dexter Deshawn's Plan B Pistol | How to Get Satori Katana | How To Get Mantis Blades For Free | How To Get Ashura Smart Sniper Rifle | How To Get Monowire For Free | How To Get Chaos Pistol | How To Get Skippy Pistol |
Game Guides - Is Cyberpunk 2077 Worth Playing In 2022 | How To Get Samurai Jacket | How To Get You Own Pet Cat | How To Farm Eddies For Unlimited Money | Cyberpunk 2077 Fastest Car Location | Best Cyberware To Use |