One of the most important pieces of information from the showcase was the note of an upcoming Closed Beta period in which players can test out the gameplay before the title is officially released. If you're interested, follow along with this guide on how to pre-register for the upcoming World of Warcraft Mobile Closed Beta period.
World of Warcraft Arclight Rumble pre-register
The WoW Arclight Rumble showcase revealed upcoming content including a massive single-player mode, online head-to-head PvP, and co-op options. Weekly dungeons will be released as well which can be played in both single-player and co-op settings.
- World of Warcraft Mobile - Release date, pre-register, game modes, more
- World of Warcraft Dragonflight - Dragonriding Gameplay, Skills, and Unlocks
- World of Warcraft Dragonflight - Talent Changes and Updates
- World of Warcraft Dragonflight - Profession Revamp Crafting Orders Explained
But the biggest piece of info from the game devs came at the end of the showcase video where it was revealed a Closed Beta period would soon be available with the ability for players to now pre-register.
How to pre-register for WoW Mobile
Here's the very simple process of how to pre-register for World of Warcraft Arclight Rumble. You'll just need a Battlenet account for now and it's a simple process to create one if you don't have a pre-existing login.
- Follow this link to the World of Warcraft Mobile page.
- You'll then need to find the Pre-Register button which will take you to a Battlenet login page.
- If you don't already have a Battlenet account, simply create one there and enter your login credentials.
- After submitting your login, you will receive a message that you're registered for the Closed Beta, and that further information will be sent to your email as the date approaches.
Do note that you will receive a confirmation email as well for the pre-register signup. That's all you need to know to pre-register for World of Warcraft Mobile. Stay tuned with our World of Warcraft coverage as well as the WoW social media outlets for more information on the upcoming release.
Featured image courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment.