Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is here, and players are trying different loadout setups for their weapons in order to get the upper hand over the enemies. If you are unfamiliar with what a loadout is, it is essentially what weapons, along with various attachments and perks, you will be taking to the battlefield.
As you start playing multiplayer in MW2, M4 will be the first weapon that will be unlocked. It is one of the best guns for players to get used to the game's mechanics and is quite effective and easy to use.
Once you start using the M4, you will have to get kills and level up to unlock attachments that will help you to control the weapon better and melt down your enemies. However, not all attachments are good enough, so here is the best loadout for M4 in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
Best M4 Loadout In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Since the game has just launched and you need time to unlock different attachments, there are the best M4 attachments you can currently equip, which will help you reduce your ADS speed and increase bullet velocity.
- Barrel: Hightower 20" Barrel
- Stock: Tempus P80 Strike Stock (Tune the ADS speed a bit lower after you attach it)
- Rear Grip: XTEN Grip
- Underbarrel: FSS Sharkfin 90 (Tune the ADS speed a bit lower after you attach it)
- Muzzle: Echoline GS-X (Increase the Bullet Velocity by tuning after you attach it)
If you are uncomfortable using the default iron sight, you can replace it with the Underbarrel for your comfort.
Here are the best Perks, Field Upgrades, and Tactical and Lethal loadout that will accommodate the M4:
- Perk Package: Select the preset Phantom Package, which will give you Ghost. Otherwise, you will have to unlock it by reaching level 52. Ghost keeps you hidden on the radar when the enemy team calls the UAV. He is essential as calling a UAV has now become easier, and all a player has to do is take three consecutive kills without getting killed.
- Field Upgrades: You can go with the Munitions Box at the start. After that, you can unlock Dead Silence and equip it.
- Tactical and Lethal: Frag Grenade and Flash Grenade
These are the best M4 loadout you can start using in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 in order to get an extra edge over the opponents.
Modern Warfare 2 Guides - Jack Links Skin | Unlock All Operators | Check Server Status | Get Twitch Drops | Post-Credit Scene Explained | Unlock Gold Camo | Get Burger Town Operator | MGB Nuke | Unlock Every Weapon | All Killstreaks| Safe Code Locations
Featured image courtesy of Activision.