When it comes to playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, players playing the game with controllers have some edge because of the Aim Assist. While it receives criticism from players playing using the keyboard and mouse, it still exists in the game. However, in order to get the most out of it, you need to find the perfect settings according to your play style and comfort.
Since Modern Warfare 2 has its own gameplay mechanics, it is quite possible that your previous Aim Assist settings might not be the best for you now. Hence, if you find it challenging to find the perfect Aim settings in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, keep reading the article below.
Best Aim Assist Settings MW2
Before we jump to the best Aim Assist settings in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, here are all the types of Aim Assists available in the game:
- Default: Traditional aim slowdown near target used in Modern Warfare games.
- Precision: Strong aim slowdown that only kicks in when aiming closer to the target. Best for accurate players.
- Focusing: Strong aim slowdown that also kicks in when narrowly missing the target. Best for players new to analog aiming.
- Black Ops: Traditional aim slowdown near target used in Black Ops games.
We suggest you try the Black Ops Aim Assist Settings in the game, as they provide the best experience overall.
Note: Which Aim Assist settings are the best is entirely based on personal preferences. Hence, you might be comfortable with some other settings, and we suggest you go with the ones you are comfortable with.
In addition to this, these are some extra settings that you need to change in order to get the best Aim Assist type experience in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2:
- Target Aim Assist: On
- Aim Response Curve Type: Dynamic
- ADS Sens. Multiplier (Focus): 1.00
- ADS Sensitivity Transition Timing: Instant
- Custom Sensitivity Per Zoom: Off. (Adjust it according to your comfort after some time)
These were all the MW2 Aim Assists settings you need to know before you enter the Battlefield to unlock different Gold Camo weapons.
Modern Warfare 2 Guides - Jack Links Skin | Unlock All Operators | Check Server Status | Get Twitch Drops | Post-Credit Scene Explained | Unlock Gold Camo | Get Burger Town Operator| MGB Nuke | Unlock Every Weapon | All Killstreaks | Safe Code Locations | Check KD Ratio | XP Farm Trick | Chopper Gun Glitch | Weapon Tuning |Change Name Color | Hardcore Tier 1 Mode | Turn Off Crossplay | Steam Deck
Modern Warfare 2 Fixes & Issues-Best NVIDIA GeForce Drivers | Dev Error 6036 | MW2 Missing Items | Unlimited Tactical Sprint Bug | Stuck On Installing Bug | Display Name Not Allowed Bug | Gold Camo Not Unlocking | Voice Chat Not Working
Featured image courtesy of Activision.