All Vanguard weapons in Warzone Pacific will keep their 10 attachments customisation option, unlike Modern Warfare and Black Ops guns, which are designed with significantly fewer customisation options in mind.
That doesn't necessarily mean that these guns will be broken or always better, but it does mean that those Warzone players who opt for them will have more options to fine-tune their loadouts in order to suit their needs.
The STG44 was one of the flagship assault rifles in Vanguard pre-season, being both extremely popular and rather effective, so we have no doubts that it will be a serious threat on the Caldera map as well.
If you want to make sure that your first few days on the island will be victorious, check out the best STG44 class setup for Warzone Pacific Season 1.
Best STG44 loadout Warzone Pacific Season 1
Use these attachments for the best STG44 loadout in Season 1.
- Muzzle: F8 Stabilizer
- It will improve the weapon's accuracy and damage range at the cost of sprint-to-fire speed and hip-fire accuracy.
- Barrel: VDD 760MM 05B
- This barrel will add much-needed stability by reducing the STG44's recoil. Your ADS speed will be slightly lowered, but nothing alarming.
- Optic: Zeiss G16 2.5x
- Our choice is Zeiss G16 2.5x, but you can also go with something like the ZF4 3.5x Rifle Scope or the M38/Slate 2.5x as well. It really comes down to your personal preference, but keep in mind that this is a mid-range build.
- Stock: VDD 27 Precision
- The VDD 27 Precision will help us with the horizontal recoil control, further emphasizing our goal to minimize recoil in this build.
- Underbarrel: M1941 Hand Stop
- We continue with recoil control improvements while boosting the weapon's accuracy as well. It will lower hip-fire accuracy, but we don't need to worry about it with this class setup.
- Magazine: .30 Russian Short 30 Rnd
- It increases bullet velocity and range, as well as bullet penetration and damage. What's not to love?
- Ammo Type: Lengthened
- With its massive bonus to bullet velocity, the Lengthened ammo type is essential.
- Rear Grip: Stippled Grip
- If recoil reduction isn't already good enough, the Stippled Grip will help us to recover quicker from recoil as well as to be more accurate initially.
- Perk 1: Sleight of Hand
- We love the faster reloads it provides, but this slot can be more open for changes, and you can choose different proficiency if there's something you particularly want to cover or think it's your weakness.
- Perk 2: Fully Loaded
- You will start the game with maximum reserve ammo, a very useful kit in our opinion.
And there you have it, all 10 attachments for the best STG44 loadout in Warzone Pacific Season 1, and possibly one of the best class setups in the whole game currently.
There's nothing that particularly stands out in this build, we've moulded it towards mid to long-range efficiency, it packs insane damage and has high precision while being much easier to control compared to the vanilla version, thanks to the several attachments we've added.
We think that this build is probably the safest option to start Warzone Pacific Season 1, as you will definitely find it useful in many situations, as it covers a wide range of possible combat scenarios you will encounter on Caldera.
Check out our dedicated Call of Duty section for more featured guides, best loadouts, weapon tier lists and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.