COD: Mobile H20 Purifier skin: How to unlock
There's no current end date for the Days of Summer event in COD: Mobile, so it is best to unlock the legendary H20 Purifier skin as soon as you can.
🌊🏖 Days of Summer is LIVE now in #CODMobile!— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) July 29, 2020
📖 More info 👉 https://t.co/64BdRa3SoG
🌞 Don't miss out on all the summery fun and rewards!
💦 Purifier - H2O
🐚 SMRS - Barrier Reef
💧 Frag Grenade - Water Festival
💰 CODM Credits pic.twitter.com/QSSGP3cOoM
This awesome skin turns the Purifier weapon into a water gun, and it is arguably one of, if not the best-looking skin in the game right now.
To get your hands on the H20 skin, alongside several other items, including XP boosts, you will need to complete a dozen challenges.
These challenges aren't all too difficult, with four of them just tasking you to spend a bit of time in the game. There's also a beach-theme grenade, and a colourful RPG to acquire along the way as you complete more challenges in the COD: Mobile Days of Summer event.
The legendary H20 Purifier skin (Picture: Activision)
To unlock the H20 Purifier skin in COD Mobile, finish the relatively easy tasks below:
- Play 3 Juggernaut Matches
- Play 10 Juggernaut Matches
- Select the Highrise map in MP-Featured and Kill 15 Enemies on it
- Select the Highrise map in MP-Featured and Play 5 MP Matches with Friends on it
- Kill 30 Enemies in Juggernaut Matches
- Stay Online for 15 min in total
- Stay Online for 30 min in total
- Stay Online for 45 min in total
- Stay Online for 60 min in total
- Play 3 Gunfight Matches
- Send 5 XP cards to Friends
- Play 5 Kill Confirmed Matches
Once you've completed all 12 tasks in COD: Mobile, you will unlock the legendary H20 Purifier skin, and some other nice cosmetic items along the way. At the time of writing, an end date for the Days of Summer event is unknown, so get to it while you can.