The upcoming patch will nerf or buff over ten weapons in terms of damage, magazine capacity etc. and here is the complete list of balance changes coming to COD Mobile Season 10.
COD Mobile Season 10: All weapon balance changes
These balance changes will bring a change to the weapons' loadouts that you normally select while playing. You can find the complete list of changes below.
Damage Range: 20-25-30 to 9-20-25-30
Damage: 26-20-17-16 to 35-26-20-17-16
Head damage ratio: 1.4 to 1.75
Chest and abdomen damage ratio: 1 to 1.15
Burst interval: 0.2 to 0.16
Default magazine capacity: 36 to 40
Expanded magazine capacity: 44 to 52
- Decrease the horizontal recoil by 30% and the vertical recoil by 20%
- Fire Rate: RPM 790 to 857
- Damage to the abdomen: 24 to 26
- Stopping Power Reload
- Vertical recoil: +8% to +20%
- Horizontal recoil: +0% to +15%
- Damage: 25-23-20-19-16 to 28-24-21-19-16
- Remove reload time debuff.
Single damage: 28-20-17-15 to 28-14-13-12
Slightly improved recoil: base 3.57 to 6, max 6 to 12
Recoil recovery: 9 to 8
- Magazine capacity: 40 to 50
- Damage to the chest and arms: 0~40m: 24 to 26, 40m away: 21 to 23
- Adjust vertical recoil
- Decrease the ADS bullet spread: about 5%
Base damage: 30-24-16-15 to 25-21-18-16
Increased horizontal recoil
- Sprint-to-fire delay: 0.25 to 0.2
- Bolt time: 0.5 to 0.4
- Damage to chest, abdomen and arms: 135 to 150
Perk-Speed Up Kill
- Movement speed bonus: 10% to 0%
Launcher balance adjustment
- Fixed the issue that the explosion damage of launcher weapons would take effect after being delayed.
- Initial flight speed: 30m/s to 60m/s, maximum speed unchanged.
Direct hit Damage in MP: 160 to 300
Explosion Range in MP: 3.5m to 2.1m, the lethal range remains basically unchanged.
Direct hit Damage in BR: 300 to 290
Initial flight speed in BR: 120m/s to 80m/s, maximum speed unchanged.
- Direct hit Damage in MP: 130 to 160
- Minimum Damage in MP: 10 to 1
- Explosion Range in MP: 4m to 3.5m, lethal range increased by about 30%
So there you have it, all the weapon balance changes arriving with COD Mobile Season 11, featuring several buffs and a handful of nerfs.
- Read more: How to watch COD Mobile World Championship 2021 - All qualified teams, format, prize pool, and more
Don't forget to check out our dedicated COD Mobile section, featuring all the news, guides, weapon tier lists, loadouts and more.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.