Vanguard's full release featured many changes and tools, including new maps, weapons, and new perks and killstreaks to take advantage of.
All Killstreaks available in COD Vanguard
Prior to the release of COD Vanguard, some of these Perks were already spotted in the Playstation-exclusive Champion Hill Alpha and the open beta.
Nonetheless, Sledgehammer Games decided to add some new ones to give a little more variety into the game, as well as give options for all kinds of players, depending on their play style.
Looking at the powerful killstreaks, players will have a total of 16 options at their disposal, ranging from classic ones like the Deathmachine to some more versatile like the Attack Dogs
- Intel: Reveals nearby enemies through repeated pings on the minimap over a short period. Intel is only granted to the player who called it in.
- Care Package: Drops a single care package that rewards a random Killstreak on pickup.
- Spy Plane: Calls in a Spy Plane that reveals enemy positions on the minimap to you and your allies. Can be shot down.
- Counter Spy Plane: Calls in a Counter Spy Plane that obscures the minimap for all enemies. Can be shot down.
- Glide Bomb: A remote-controlled bomb with a large kill radius.
- Mortar Barrage: Toss a flare cannister to mark an area for repeated mortar fire.
- War Machine: Equips a semi-automatic Grenade Launcher with a fixed number of grenades. Persists through death until ammo is depleted.
- Guard Dog: Calls in a Guard Dog for protection. The dog can be commanded to either guard a position or heel.
- Strafing Run: Calls in air support to strafe across a marked target area.
- Bombing Run: Allied bombers make three passes, bombarding areas with high concentrations of enemies.
- Death Machine: Equips a Machine Gun with explosive rounds and a fixed number of bullets. Persists through death until ammo is depleted.
- Emergency Airdrop: Drops three care packages, each rewarding a random Killstreak on pickup.
- Flamenaut: Equip a protective suit and Flamethrower with unlimited fuel. Both are lost on death.
- Attack Dogs: Deploy a pack of ferocious Attack Dogs that hunt down nearby enemies.
- Firebombing Run: You mark a location for air support to rain fire from above in a massive line that kills enemies on impact and leaves behind a fiery wake that cannot be crossed by hostiles until it disperses.
- Local Informants: While active, reveals the location and direction of all enemies on the map.
As always, players can only pick three of these before any game, so choosing the best options according to your skill and performance will be crucial.
With this, we finish our full rundown about all killstreaks available in COD Vanguard.
Don't forget to check out our dedicated Call of Duty section for franchise leaks, news, guides, loadout setups, weapon tier lists and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Sledgehammer Games.