BoomTV has just announced a $25,000 Invitational Odd-Man Out Trios Code Red Warzone tournament, and if their previous Code Red tournaments are anything to go by, we are expecting another great event full of exciting matches and some hilarious moments, to put it simply - pure fun!
Pair that with a fresh Warzone meta following the Season 4 update and you can be sure that you are in for a treat.
Here's everything you need to know about the event.
BoomTV Warzone Trios Code Red date & time
(Picture: Boom TV)
The tournament will be a single-day event, scheduled for 24th June 2021.
The event is set to start at 12 pm PT / 3 pm ET / 9 pm CET and should last for about 5 hours.
BoomTV Warzone Trios Code Red format
As the name suggests, the tournament is running an Odd-Man Out Trios format.
- One player from each team is selected and designated as the odd man out by their own team for the matchup (can change every matchup)
- Odd man out plays in opposing team's team for the remainder of the bracket matchup
- Teams will queue into BR Trios public matchmaking
- Bo3 Map Wins
- An overall winning team is the one with the most kills (1 kill is 1pt)
- Best of Three Kill Race
- Grand Final's Reset will be a Best of Three should the winner of loser's bracket win in Grand Finals.
- The Trio with the most kills in a game will win that map. Winners of two maps advance in the bracket.
- Loser's Bracket is Best of One and Loser's Final is Best of Three
- The Trio with the most kills in a game will win that map
BoomTV Code Red Warzone trios and players
(Picture: Boom TV)
Currently, 9 invited Trios have been revealed and we can already say that the event is stacked with the most popular Warzone content creators and celebrities.
Below you can see all the currently known invited teams and players, and we will update the list once the remaining Trios are revealed.
|Team 1||Swish, Intechs, Vapulear|
|Team 2||brittneyraines, Nickool, picNICK|
|Team 3||Tee Grizzley, GunsWorld, Djmas23|
|Team 4||Tommey, Newbz, Almxnd|
|Team 5||HusKerrs, DiazBiffle, SuperEvan|
|Team 6||ShawnJ, MrDaft, Emsage|
|Team 7||Tfue, Pieman, Blazt|
|Team 8||MuTeX, Unrational, ScummN|
|Team 9||Aydan, Rated, Mayappo|
BoomTV Code Red prize pool
The tournament boasts a US $25,000 prize pool, which will be split as follows:
- 1st: $12,000
- 2nd: $7,000
- 3rd: $4,000
- 4th: $2,000
BoomTV Code Red stream: How to watch
The tournament will be broadcasted live on the official BoomTV Twitch channel.