(Picture: Infinity Ward)
If you don't do well enough to earn some of these rewards, don't worry as everyone who at least attempts one of the trials will earn the "Games of Summer Cup" weapon charm.
The event kicks off on Friday, 28th August, three days after the start of Season 5 Reloaded. Here is everything you need to know to give yourself the best chance of picking up gold.
Games of Summer start time and schedule
As mentioned before the Games of Summer starts this Friday, 28th at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET / 7 pm CEST. There will be five trials in total and they start on different days.
- Trial One: Gun Course (Starts August 28)
- Trial Two: Price’s Alley (Starts August 29)
- Trial Three: Risky Parkour (Starts August 30)
- Trial Four: Shooting Range (Starts August 31)
- Trial Five: Marksman Challenge Starts (September 1)
There is no limit on the number of times players can try the five trials.
Games of Summer Trials
There will be a total of five trials players can take part in, each having a distinct loadout and specifics goals to achieve in order to complete them. Here's the rundown.
Trial One: Gun Course (Starts August 28) on Custom Gun Course Map
- Description: Make your way through the course as fast as possible while clearing all enemy targets and avoiding civilian casualties.
- Medal Times: 01:30:00 (Bronze) / 01:00:00 (Silver) / 00:40:00 (Gold)
- Loadout: Assorted Weapons
Trial Two: Price’s Alley (Starts August 29) on Custom Price’s Alley Map
- Description: Eliminate an endless series of enemy targets while avoiding civilian targets to maintain the combo for as long as possible.
- Medal Scores: 4,000 (Bronze) / 5,000 (Silver) / 6,000 (Gold)
- Loadout: Renetti (Handgun)
Trial Three: Risky Parkour (Starts August 30) on Livestock
- Description: Move through each checkpoint and finish the course as quickly as possible. Beware the heavy toxic gas on low ground.
- Medal Times: 0:55:00 (Bronze) / 0:47:00 (Silver) / 0:40:00 (Gold)
- Loadout: Combat Knife
Trial Four: Shooting Range (Starts August 31) on King
- Description: Locate and shoot all targets in the area as quickly as possible while conserving ammunition.
- Medal Times: 0:50:00 (Bronze) / 0:40:00 (Silver) / 0:30:00 (Gold)
- Loadout: Assorted Weapons
Trial Five: Marksman Challenge Starts (September 1) on Custom Marksman Challenge Map
- Description: Engage waves of long-distance targets and beat the clock. Missed shots burn time.
- Medal Times: 3,400 (Bronze) / 3,900 (Silver) / 4,400 (Gold)
- Loadout: HDR (Sniper Rifle)
Games of Summer Rewards
For participating in Games of Summer, players will receive rewards based on how many medals they managed to get. Don't worry, if you get the highest possible score in a trial, you'll receive every reward from all the tiers automatically (bronze, silver, gold, etc).
Each trial medal comes alongside rewards, however, just for participating you'll get the Games of Summer Cup weapon charm. Trials rewards also include vehicle skins, XP tokens, vehicle horns, calling cards, and Legendary weapon blueprints.
The Legendary Assault Rifle Juliet Blueprint will be available to those that earn gold on all five trials. On top of these rewards, individual medals will give points to a player’s respective country, with the scoreboard updating daily. The Top 15 countries will be visible on in-game leaderboards. Total scoring is weighted by country participants, so any nation can rise to the top.
Are you ready to take on these challenges? For more on Season 5 Reloaded, check out everything Infinity Ward has planned for Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone, including new weapons, mode, and more.