How to enable 2FA in Call of Duty
If you use the Gifting feature in Black Ops Cold War Season 4 between 17th and 30th June 2021, you will receive a free 60-minute Double Battle Pass XP Token.
Taking this into consideration, as well as the obvious security benefits, we've got a step-by-step guide to enabling 2FA for your Call of Duty account, which includes Warzone, Black Ops Cold War, and more.
Follow the steps below to enable 2FA on your Call of Duty account:
- Head on over to the Two-Factor Authentication page.
- Click on "Set Up Two-Factor Authentication".
- Log in with your Call of Duty account. This can be either your Activision account details or a linked Battle.net, Steam, Xbox or PlayStation account.
- From here, download the Google Authenticator app for your phone.
- After installation, tap on the plus icon at the top left of the Google Authenticator app, then scan the QR code on Activision's Two-Factor Authentication page.
- Type in the code you receive in the Google Authenticator app.
With these steps now complete, your 2FA is enabled for your Call of Duty account, which means it is ready to use the Gifting feature in Black Ops Cold War and later in Season 4, for Warzone.
The next time you log in with your Call of Duty account, you will be asked for a 2FA code in addition to your password. Open the app on your phone and enter the code provided.
Check out our dedicated Warzone section for guides, weapon tier lists, news, patch notes and much more.