The star of the season is a new operator, Jackal, a merciless mercenary from South Africa with his signature mask.
The Season 4 Battle Pass is one of the most exciting we have ever seen for Warzone, as it introduces a brand new tier of items: ultra-rarity operator skin and weapon blueprint.
Warzone Season 4 brings the very first Dirt Bike vehicle skin in battle royale (Picture: Activision)
These shiny and interactive items bring the phrase "show off" to a whole new level, as they have a myriad of special elements that make stand out from even the most extravagant legendary skins and blueprints currently available in the game.
But of course, that's not all, as players will be able to unlock dozens of both free and premium rewards as they collect experience and level up their Battle Pass, including two weapons, 20 custom Weapon Blueprints, over 30 Operator Skins, and dozens of cosmetic accessories
Let's check out everything you can expect from the Season 4 battle pass in Warzone.
Warzone Season 4 battle pass price: How much it costs?
If you want to get access to the 100 premium tiers of the Season 4 battle pass, it will cost you 1,000 COD Points, which will immediately grant you access to all Tier 0 times.
If you are impatient and want to unlock the first 25 premium tier instantly, you can purchase the Battle Pass Bundle for 2,400CP, which includes the Season 4 Battle Pass along with 20 instant Tier Skips.
Finally, you can always buy a single Tier Skip for 150 CP at any moment.
Season 4 Battle Pass Tier 0: New Operator, skins, missions, more
The very moment you buy the battle pass, you will unlock Tier 0 items.
- Operator Jackal + "Perseus Mercenary" Operator Mission, which will unlock the "Death Stalker" and "Sand Scorpion" skins, a Legendary Calling Card, an Emblem, and plenty of XP.
- Portnova Epic "Assassin" Operator Skin + "Codebreaker" Operator Mission (two additional Operator Skins + more)
- Emerald Trooper Watch
- 10% Seasonal XP Boost
Season 4 new Operator skins and Finishing Move
The Season 4 battle pass brings back Adler to the mix, with a brand new operator skin and a mission.
- "Boarding Party" Adler Skin will become available at Tier 50, along with his Operator Mission, which will grant you the “Spotter” and “Navigator” Operator Skins upon completing it.
Activision has revealed that the battle pass will bring "over two dozen new Operator Skins", and we will update the list once we find out all the remaining skins.
Additionally, "Twisted Reverse" Finishing Move is available at Tier 19, and it can be used by any operator.
New free weapons: MG 82 LMG and C58 Assault Rifle
Season 4 comes with two new weapons available through free Battle Pass tiers.
Battle pass weapon Blueprints
The Season 4 battle pass includes 13 Legendary blueprints and a brand new Ultra-rarity version of the MG 82.
Here are some of the legendary blueprints you will be able to unlock through the Season 4 battle pass.
- "Monochrome" Assault Rifle blueprint (Tier 5)
This legendary blueprint comes equipped with the GRU Suppressor, Spetsnaz Grip, GRU Elastic Wrap, 40 Round Speed Mag, and the Cavalry Lancer Barrel.
- "Ancient Scarab" SMG legendary blueprint (FREE Tier 55)
Attachments pre-installed on this weapon are the Field Agent Foregrip, drum mag, 5mW Laser, and Speed Tape.
- "Ancient Spear" Sniper Rifle blueprint (Tier 85)
A legendary semi-auto sniper rifle blueprint with a golden ancient Egyptian theme.
- "Forgotten Oasis" Legendary C58 Assault Rifle blueprint
This is the first blueprint weapon available for the new assault rifle, and it is on the free side of the battle pass.
Season 4 Battle Pass Tier 95-100: Ultra-rarity weapon blueprint and operator skin
By far the most exciting thing in the Season 4 battle pass comes in a form of new ultra-rarity items
- "High Stakes" Ultra-Rarity MG 82 LMG Weapon Blueprint (Tier 95)
Comes equipped with five attachments: a Thermal Scope, Infantry Compensator, 5mW Laser, Cavalry Lancer Barrel, and 150 Round Magazine.
But the biggest gimmick of this blueprint is its unique reactive property. By killing enemies in Warzone and Cold War (be it other players or zombies), the weapon will slowly become a mobile Las Vegas casino with neon light shows, slot machines, roulette, and more.
- "Iridescent" Ultra-Rarity Jackal Skin and Operator Mission (Tier 100)
As described by Activision: "for the first time in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War, the "Iridescent" Operator Skin allows Jackal to come alive with a mesmerizing light pattern across his entire jumpsuit and mask"
In addition, by completing his operator mission, you will unlock two silver and copper variants, the "Manta Ray" and "Copperite" Operator Skins.
Free Wartrack Packs
Finally, the Season 4 battle pass brings, for the first time, two new and free Wartrack Packs for you to enjoy in music while slaying your enemies.
- Black Ops 4 Mixtape (Tier 72) - Black Ops 4's Multiplayer theme "Inferno", Zombies menu music tracks ("Alistair’s Theme" and "Damned 4"), and the "Tag der Toten" Easter Egg song "Reflections".
- '80s Hits 2 (Tier 94) - a three-track mixtape with "nostalgic '80s tunes"
If you want to learn more about Season 4 including all the latest loadouts, tier lists and POIs, check out our dedicated Warzone section.