Sadly, much like other competitive titles, particularly shooters, cheaters are rampant, making our precious free time dedicated to gaming a complete waste.
Strong language and cheating are among some of the most common misbehaviours of some players in COD Warzone and we will tell you how to report them so we can all have the best game experience possible.
How to report players in Warzone
The PC players, contrary to the console players, have relatively easy access to a multitude of cheats and hacks to aid their gameplays from aimbots to infinite UAV there is a lot a player can do to create an unfair advantage in their favour.
A player can be also be breaking the game code of conduct with other actions like:
- Offensive language: A player uses foul language to insult other players via text or voice chats.
- Exploiting: A player utilizes a game bug to his or her advantage repeatedly.
- Boosting: Players work in cahoots to “farm” certain stats in order to complete objectives.
- Offensive content: A player utilizes offensive imagery or language through other media like nametags, usernames or profile pictures.
To report a player is actually very easy and you only have to do the following steps:
- Access the social menu (player list) during or after a match
- Highlight the player who infringed community guidelines and open the menu
- Select the option to “report a player”
- Select the reason why you would like to file a report among the options given
Activision has repeatedly stated the importance of players doing this part as they want to create the best gaming experience for all of us and this helps them cleanse their community as much as possible.
Make sure to give a look at our dedicated section as we will bring you everything you need to know about every COD Warzone news, loadout tips and more.
Feature image courtesy of Activision