The 80s Action Heroes event has brought Rambo and Die Hard movies to Verdansk, including Rambo and John McClane operators, and several new POIs which are memorable locations from these movies.
One of those brand new locations is Nakatomi Plaza, the iconic skyscraper from the original Die Hard movie, featuring Bruce Willis and Alan Rickman.
The Christmas cult classic movie had Hans Gruber and his crew tried to break into Nakatomi Plaza's vault and escape with the loot.
They have failed, but now you, Warzone players, can try and complete the thievery, but it won't be easy. If you are having trouble unlocking the vault, this guide will help you and explain how to do it!
How to get a CL19 key card and unlock Nakatomi Plaza Vault
A key thing to unlocking the Vault in Nakatomi Plaza will be to find a vault key card (CL19).
You will need to complete several steps to unlock the Vault, and although it might sound complicated, once you know what you are doing, it won't be that hard.
- The first thing you will need to do is to find the new "Unfinished Business" contract. They are spawning around the base of Nakatomi Plaza, and they aren't hard to notice.
- Once you have the "Unfinished Business" contract, complete it by opening three assigned loot chests.
- The third loot chest is crucial. Once you open it, the "Unfinished Business" contract will be completed and near the chest, a CL19 vault key card will drop. Don't forget to pick it up.
- Now go straight to Floor 31 in Nakatomi Plaza.
- Approach the Vault's door and you will now be able to interact with the interface to the left of the door.
- The vault will open and you can enter inside.
Inside you will find a whopping amount of money to grab and 3 safety deposit boxes. In order to unlock them, you will need to complete the "Unfinished Business" contract, disarm the C4 on the roof of Nakatomi Plaza, and complete the Deal Gone Wrong Arms Deal event inside the Parking Garage of Nakatomi Plaza.
Inside these safety deposit boxes, you will find Specialist Tokens, Advanced UAV, and Blueprint Contraband Contract.