A huge money prize pool will be up for grabs in Verdansk as the pros and content creators alike battle it out in Call of Duty Warzone.
From who’s playing to where to watch, here’s everything you need to know about the Warzone: Operation Mayday Call of Duty event.
Warzone Operation MayDay schedule
The Warzone Operation MayDay event will be held on 20th May at 7 pm BST / 2 pm EST / 11 am PST.
Warzone Operation MayDay: how to watch
Warzone Operation MayDay participants
There will be 10 teams with three members per team, 30 players in total. Here’s the full list of squads and participants for the Warzone Operation MayDay event:
- Team Rated: Rated, Aydan and Taylor Fritz
- Team HusKerrs: HusKerrs, Newbz and EvilHiccup
- Team TeePee: TeePee, Unrational and Vinnie Hacker
- Team Vikkstar: Vikkstar, ZLaner and P4wnyhof
- Team Jukeyz: Jukeyz, fifakillvizualz, Ian Miles
- Team Angelika: Angelika, Fuzzn and CervantesTV
- Team Tommey: Tommey, Almond and HowToNoodle
- Team SuperEvan: SuperEvan, Frozone and REDinFamy
- Team Mutex: Mutex, Blazt and Stoves Kitchen
- Team Dad Gaming: Justin Hinchcliffe, Tayler Stevens and Jason Mewes
Warzone Operation MayDay prize pool
The Warzone Operation MayDay event has a total prize pool of $25,000. The prize pool distribution has not been made public.
Make sure to check out our Call of Duty section for guides, news and more.