Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific Season 3 Reloaded was a bombshell update featuring massive balance changes to shake up the meta. While many of the best assault rifles (ARs) in Warzone Pacific are still in the S-Tier ranking, not all survived the recent gameplay update.
For example, some rifles got base damage or multiplier changes that changed them overall. In other instances, attachments were changed, drastically altering their performance. Nevertheless, this AR tier list ranks all the assault rifles from best to worse in Warzone Season 3 Reloaded.
Warzone Season 3 Reloaded (2022) Assault Rifle tier list
Nearly all assault rifles in Warzone Pacific Season 3 Reloaded have been ranked based on their versatility and effectiveness in different ranges. The best rifles have almost no recoil, a ton of effective range, and will melt enemies with ease.
- Warzone Pacific Season 3 Reloaded - Best meta weapons
- Warzone SMG tier list - All Submachine Guns ranked for Season 3 Reloaded
- Best H4 Blixen loadout in Warzone Season 3 Reloaded
Some weapons to pay special attention to in Warzone Season 3 Reloaded include the NZ-41, the Nikita AVT, and the BAR, among others. Notably, some assault rifles that were meta in the previous season have been demoted; however, this doesn't mean they're not viable this season, with plenty of great loadout options available for them in that tier.
Tier rank description:
- S-Tier: This tier typically comprises the most popular "meta" weapons, and for a good reason. These are picks that most competitive players will continue to use until something better comes along. They are nearly flawless at almost any range.
- A-Tier: These assault rifles come close to S-Tier, with subtle differences in their consistency and power. Simple nerfs can bring a weapon down here; however, these can be ameliorated with a solid loadout.
- B-Tier: Here, you'll find the middle tier of assault rifles. These guns would still be considered usable, but they need the right attachments. Again, expect to lose some uneven fights depending on the loadout.
- C-Tier: This is where weapons start to lose quality. Attachments can help these, but these assault rifles are primarily used for fun. You can pull off some great plays, but you'll likely lose a lot of fights.
- D-Tier: Any weapon in this category should be avoided. They aren't competitive, and playing with them is not fun because of their lack of power.
Note: This tier list will be ranked based on the latest Warzone Pacific Season 3 Reloaded patch. The goal is to create the most accurate tier list that reflects the current meta, but all lists will have some differences depending on perspective.
S-Tier Assault Rifles
- STG 44
- Krig 6
- Grau 5.56
- Vargo 52
- AK-47 (BOCW)
- Cooper Carbine
Not much has changed about assault rifles in this tier. These rifles have dominated in Warzone Pacific for a while, which likely won't change anytime soon.
A-Tier Assault Rifles
- KG M40
- Nikita AVT
- CR-56 AMAX
There are several new additions to the A-Tier list of assault rifles in Warzone Season 3 Reloaded. In particular, the CR-56 AMAX drops down from the S-Tier, while the BAR and the NZ-41 found their way back up the rank following several buffs. Any weapon in this category is an excellent option in your loadout.
B-Tier Assault Rifles
- AS VAL
- Kilo 141
- ITRA Burst
- FARA 83
These assault rifles are your typical middle-of-the-line options, and you can't go wrong with them. Many were the best at one point, but now they are mediocre. You'll undoubtedly lose against S-Tier ARs in an even fight, but you can still rip through lower weapons.
C-Tier Assault Rifles
- FFAR 1
- FN Scar 17
C-Tier is full of weapons that could have potential, but they don't offer anything worthwhile in Warzone Pacific Season 3. Most C-Tier weapons have a niche worth exploring, but not enough for a competitive rifle class.
D-Tier Assault Rifles
- FR 5.56
- AK-47 (Modern Warfare)
Every weapon in the D-Tier rank is essentially useless compared to the rest of the assault rifles in Warzone Pacific Season 3 Reloaded. The only reason anyone should use them is for fun or to try out some unusual loadouts that other weapons can't offer.
So there you have it, our full tier list for all ARs at the start of Warzone Pacific Season 3 Reloaded (2022).
For more fantastic game content, check out our section dedicated to Call of Duty news, guides, updates, and more!
Featured image courtesy of Activision.
For more Call of Duty news, be sure to check out our dedicated section or some of our MW2 Guides & Tutorials below:
Modern Warfare 2 Guides - Jack Links Skin | Unlock All Operators | Check Server Status | Get Twitch Drops | Post-Credit Scene Explained | Unlock Gold Camo | Get Burger Town Operator | MGB Nuke | Unlock Every Weapon | All Killstreaks| Safe Code Locations|Check KD Ratio|XP Farm Trick|Chopper Gun Glitch|Weapon Tuning|Change Name Color|Hardcore Tier 1 Mode| Turn Off Crossplay|Steam Deck| Raid: Atomgrad | How To Play "Support A Team" | Unlock Orion Camo | Aim Assist Settings |
Modern Warfare 2 Fixes & Issues-Best NVIDIA GeForce Drivers | Dev Error 6036 | MW2 Missing Items | Unlimited Tactical Sprint Bug | Stuck On Installing Bug | Display Name Not Allowed Bug|Gold Camo Not Unlocking|Voice Chat Not Working| Display FPS Counter |
Best Modern Warfare 2 Loadouts - Best Weapon Tier List | M4 Loadout| PDSW 528 Loadout|TAQ-V Loadout|M4 Loadout|Fennec 45| No Recoil M4 Loadout | SA-B 50 Loadout | Kastov-74U Loadout |