Warzone Pacific Season 3 Reloaded brings one of the biggest patches to date in both the battle royale and Call of Duty: Vanguard. As is the case with most major patches, new changes were made to individual weapons and weapon tuning overall.
When these changes arrive in Warzone, there is always a shift in the meta, regardless of the class that you choose to use. Submachine guns are one of the most popular weapons due to their effectiveness, and this update brings a brand new one into the mix. With a few of the top weapons also receiving some nerfs, the SMG tier list has changed.
Call of Duty Warzone Pacific Season 3 Reloaded SMG tier list
In the Warzone Season 3 Reloaded update, the new weapon addition is the H4 Blixen. This new submachine gun with the changes to weapons such as the Owen gun will change what the top tier weapons look like. For the most part, lower tiers are sorted in a similar fashion based on close-quarter combat effectiveness.
- Warzone Sniper tier list - Every Sniper ranked from best to worst for Pacific Season 3
- Warzone LMG tier list - Every Light Machine Gun ranked from best to worst for Pacific Season 3
- Call of Duty: Warzone redeem codes: Free operator skins, blueprints, calling cards, and more
- COD Vanguard redeem codes May 2022 - Weapon blueprints, 2XP, emblems, and more
These weapons are usually paired with snipers or slower weapons so that every possible range can be attacked. Submachine Guns that are the best of the best are also great at mid-range, which makes them even more dangerous with a sniper pair.
Tier rank description:
- S-Tier: This tier usually consists of the most popular weapons, and for good reason. These are picks that most competitive players will continue to use until something better comes along. They are nearly flawless.
- A-Tier: These Submachine Guns come close to S-Tier, and much of the time the line is blurred. But in a fight with two equal players, the top-tier weapons are going to have the edge in consistency and power.
- B-Tier: Here you'll find the middle tier of the Submachine Guns. These would still be considered usable, but they will certainly need the right attachments. Expect to lose some uneven fights.
- C-Tier: This is where weapons start to lose quality. Attachments can help these, but they are mostly for fun. Some great plays can be pulled off, but they are going to lose a lot of fights.
- D-Tier: Any weapon in this category should be avoided. They aren't competitive, and because of their lack of power, they are also usually not fun. Maybe they can get some buffs.
Note: This tier list will be ranked based on the latest Warzone Pacific Season 3 patch. The goal is to create the most accurate tier list that reflects the meta, but all lists will have some differences.
S-Tier Submachine Guns in Warzone Pacific Season 3
- PPSh-41 (Vanguard)
- Armaguerra 43
- H4 Blixen
There are a couple of major changes here when compared to the initial season 3 update in Warzone Pacific. Both the UGR from Black Ops Cold War and the H4 Blixen has been added, and they are top-tier weapons.
Other weapons such as the Milano and the Welgun have also been knocked down a peg. Both the Armaguerra 43 and the H4 Blixen serve as better versions of those weapons.
A-Tier Submachine Guns in Warzone Pacific Season 3
- MP5 (Cold War)
- PP19 Bizon
- Milano 821
- MP5 (Modern Warfare)
- PPSh-41 (Cold War)
- OTs 9
The Milano 821 and the Welgun are the latest additions to the A-Tier slot for SMGs. In terms of nerfs, the OTs 9 also received one, but it wasn't harsh enough to go any lower than the A-Tier of submachine guns. All of these are still fantastic options in Caldera.
B-Tier Submachine Guns in Warzone Pacific Season 3
- Type 100
Each of the SMGs in B-Tier is middle of the line compared to the other guns in the game. They can easily beat a majority of the weapons in the game but will fall short among the best.
Weapons like the MP7 or the Bullfrog are worse versions of better guns that exist in the above tiers. They can still be used, but with extra caution.
C-Tier Submachine Guns in Warzone Pacific Season 3
Weapons in the C-Tier are pretty bad, and they should usually be avoided. Most of these, such as the Fennec or the AUG, have very niche advantages that may win in rare instances against even players. But they are not consistent, and even good attachments won't help their case too much. However, the AUG did get a slight adjustment.
D-Tier Submachine Guns in Warzone Pacific Season 3
- Nail Gun
- KSP 45
- Striker 45
These submachine guns are fun to use but essentially useless. Even in the best hands, they are bound to lose to the S-Tier rankings in a fair match. They add as much flavor to the game as they do frustration.
For more game content, check out our section dedicated to Call of Duty news, guides, loadouts, weapon tier lists, and more!
Featured image courtesy of Activision.
Modern Warfare 2 Guides - Jack Links Skin | Unlock All Operators | Check Server Status | Get Twitch Drops | Post-Credit Scene Explained | Unlock Gold Camo | Get Burger Town Operator | MGB Nuke | Unlock Every Weapon | All Killstreaks| Safe Code Locations|Check KD Ratio|XP Farm Trick|Chopper Gun Glitch|Weapon Tuning|Change Name Color|Hardcore Tier 1 Mode| Turn Off Crossplay|Steam Deck| Raid: Atomgrad | How To Play "Support A Team" | Unlock Orion Camo | Aim Assist Settings |
Modern Warfare 2 Fixes & Issues-Best NVIDIA GeForce Drivers | Dev Error 6036 | MW2 Missing Items | Unlimited Tactical Sprint Bug | Stuck On Installing Bug | Display Name Not Allowed Bug|Gold Camo Not Unlocking|Voice Chat Not Working| Display FPS Counter |