Moreover, there is also a new limited-time game mode (LTM) called Golden Plunder, offering the same experience as Plunder and Blood Money, except with a lot more competition and glitz. Here's everything you need to know about the new game mode.
What is Golden Plunder in Warzone Season 4?
Golden Plunder is similar to Plunder and sees players attempt to rack up as much Cash as possible, albeit with a few notable changes. According to the official Call of Duty blog post released on 16th June 2022, Warzone players can expect the following changes in the new Golden Plunder LTM:
- First, the player count will be increased from 100 to 120.
- Players will drop more Cash on death.
- Lastly, the Cash required for Victory increased to $5 million.
As you might expect, Golden Plunder will see players embrace their inner thief even more as the island becomes littered with gold for the taking. Besides, as correctly pointed out by Activision, "What kind of self-respecting thief would rightly call themselves a Mercenar[y] of Fortune without bags full of gold to prove it."
In addition to the changes mentioned above, the greediest lot of Warzone players can also explore the following to reap even more rewards:
- Players can visit one of the malfunctioning ATMs on the map that seem to keep spewing out endless amounts of Cash.
- They can also hunt down one of the infamous Golden Keycards, rumored to allow access to a bunker filled with all sorts of valuable new loot.
It shouldn't be surprising that Golden Plunder will heavily focus on players gathering as much Cash (and kills) as possible; after all, "only the wealthiest will be fortunate enough to walk away victorious." So naturally, this means we can expect lots of action throughout matches.
And that's everything you need to know about the new Golden Plunder LTM in Warzone Season 4. Also, check out the following related articles from the new gameplay update.
- Warzone UGM-8 LMG - How to Unlock in Season 4
- Warzone Marco 5 SMG - How to Unlock in Season 4
- Warzone Season 4 Fortune's Keep map - All POI, layout, and more
For additional coverage of the ultra-popular series, you can navigate to our section dedicated to Call of Duty guides, news, features, patch notes, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Activision.