While only a few hundred World of Warcraft (WoW) players will probably ever get The Blazing title from the Amidrassil raid in Dragonflight Season 3, there's an awesome mount, Shadow Dusk Dreamsaber, which you can earn as well, and it's not THAT difficult.
In this guide, we will explain all the achievements WoW Dragonflight players will need to unlock during Season 3 to earn the Reins of the Dusk Dream Saber, adding this awesome mount to their ever-growing stable.
WoW Shadow Dusk Dreamsaber Mount Unlock Requirements
In the Amidrassil raid, just like previous raids, there's a meta-achievement to earn. In this meta-achievement (Glory of the Dream Raider), there are several specific requirements raiders need to complete, killing all nine Amidrassil raid bosses during WoW Dragonflight Season 3 in certain ways.
Below is a list of achievements you must complete to obtain the Glory of the Dream Raider achievement in Amidrassil and, thereby, the Reins of the Shadow Dusk Dreamsaber as a reward for your efforts!
- Meaner Pastures: Defeat Gnarlroot after igniting 8 Harmless Blossoms in Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope on Normal difficulty or higher.
- Cruelty Free: Defeat Igira after freeing the scorched critters in Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope on Normal difficulty or higher.
- Swog Champion: Defeat Volcoross after he has consumed at least 30 Sizzling Swoggers in Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope on Normal difficulty or higher.
- Ducks In A Row: Defeat the Council of Dreams after recruiting Seargeant Quakers to join the cause in Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope on Normal difficulty or higher.
- A Dream Within a Dream: Defeat Nymue, Weaver of the Cycle after successfully collecting 5 Dream Projections while asleep and defeating the Manifested Monarch in Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope on Normal Difficulty or Higher.
- Don’t Let the Doe Hit You on The Way Out: Defeat Larodar, Keeper of the Flame with Ivy extinguished and alive in Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope on Normal difficulty or higher.
- Haven’t We Done This Before?: Defeat Smolderon after dousing all 6 Runes of the Firelord in Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope on Normal difficulty or Higher.
- Whelp, I’m Lost: Defeat Tindral Sageswift after rescuing 6 Lost Whelps in Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope on Normal Difficulty or higher.
- Memories of Teldrassil: Defeat Fyrakk the Blazing after collecting six Memories of Teldrassil and returning their sprits to the Heart of Amirdrassil in Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope on Normal difficulty or higher.
If you complete all these objectives, some of which can be quite challenging for a raid group, you will earn the "Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope" meta-achievement and the Reins of the Shadow Dusk Dreamsaber mount!
In case you've missed it, check out a 15-minute long video below from Blizzard, giving players a first look at the Guardians of the Dream update.
Good luck on your quest to get the Shadow Dusk Dreamsaber mount in WoW Dragonflight Season 3, heroes of Azeroth. Remember, the meta-achievement required is not available in Raid Finder difficulty, so you will have to get a group together to do Normal or higher Amidrassil raid attempts. If anything changes, we will endeavor to update this article with haste.
Check out our video below, where we dive deep into the lore of the Dragon Aspects in World of Warcraft, discussing all the leaders, their history, and some family drama!
Dragonflight Guides - Primal Storms Event| Content Roadmap| Play On Steam Deck| Raid Schedule| Dracthyr Evoker Class| Dragon Isles Zones| Max Level & Progression Path| Crafting Orders| Dragonriding| Editions & Bonuses|Dracthyr Evoker|Twitch Drops & Rewards|Maintenance Schedule US & EU|Check Server Status|Performance & Stuttering Fix|DPS Tier List|Mythic+ Affix Rotation Season 1|Reset Talents | Transfer Aborted & World Down Issues | Tangled Dreamweaver Mount | Stuck on Loading Screen Error Fix | Vault of the Incarnates Loot | Wrathion or Sabellian? |
Featured image courtesy of Blizzard.