Shadowlands Sinrunner Blanchy: How to get
The iconic World of Warcraft horse, Old Blanchy, was tragically killed during the Cataclysm expansion by the Defias Brotherhood. This was a tragic moment for fans of Old Blanchy, and since Shadowlands is all about the Afterlife, you can resurrect Old Blanchy as Sinrunner Blanchy in Shadowlands, and use it as a mount...
If your morbid curiosity is peaked, we've got you covered with a step-by-step guide to getting your hands on Sinrunner Blanchy. First up, you need to head to Dead Blanchy in Revendreth. This is a rare spawn which with roughly a two-hour timer, which is pointed out on the map below.
After you've found Dead Blanchy, you need to nurse her back to, well, health? This process will take six days to complete, so follow the steps below as Dead Blanchy will require different items each day.
- 8 Handful of Oats in Westfall scattered around Saldean's Farm - Location: 56.50, 36.68
- 1 Grooming Brush in Revendreth where you talk to Snickersnee - Location: 63.26, 61.63
- 4 Sturdy Horseshoe in Revendreth Southeast Area on the ground alongside roads.
- 1 Empty Water Bucket in Revendreth found at location 63.26, 61.63. Fill it with Water in Bastion or Ardenweald to get the Clean Bucket of Water item.
- 1 Comfortable Saddle Blanket in Revendreth bought from Ta'tru NPC - Location: @ 51.10, 78.82
- 3 Dredhollow Apple in Revendreth bought from Mims NPC - Location: 40.86, 46.74
Credit goes to WoWHead user UnholyPriest for the find. If you follow these steps, you will get the Sinrunner Blanchy mount (Blanchy's Reigns) to ride in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands.
Keep in mind Dead Blanchy only spawns for five minutes after the first player interacts with the NPC before it disappears, and might be highly contested.
Old Blanchy Easter Egg in Shadowlands
Blizzard has also added an Old Blanchy Easter Egg in Shadowlands, and after you've managed to get your hands on the Sinrunner Blanchy mount, you can experience it for yourself.
All you need to do is to mount Sinrunner Blanchy at the location of Old Blanchy's corpse in Westfall with the location 59.0, 26.6.
Once you are at the location of Old Blanchy's corpse, Sinrunner Blanchy will disappear underneath you with the following message: "Sinrunner Blanchy screams in anguish and then fades from view."
Clearly, seeing her own corpse was too much for Sinrunner Blanchy to handle. Don't worry though, once you move away from the location, you will again be able to mount Sinrunner Blanchy.