Vanguard's full release features many changes and tools, including new maps, weapons, and new perks and killstreaks to take advantage of.
All Perks available in COD Vanguard
Prior to the release of COD Vanguard, some of these Perks were already spotted in the Playstation-exclusive Champion Hill Alpha and the open beta.
Nonetheless, Sledgehammer Games decided to add some new ones to give a little more variety into the game, as well as give options for all kinds of players, depending on their play style.
The Perks have been divided into three categories, all these focusing on different aspects of your game whether you want to focus on stealth, or else be more offensive and aggressive:
Perk 1 Slot
- Fortified: Reduces damage from explosives by 15%. Damage reduction doubled while mounted, crouched, or prone. Reduces health-regen delay from explosives.
- Survival Training: Maximized resistance to stun effects. Immune to gas.
- Ninja: Move silently. Take reduced damage when falling. Reduces the effectiveness of enemy Tracker Perks.
- Dauntless: Immune to movement-reducing effects.
- Ghost: While moving, you are undetectable by Spy Planes, enemy Intel, and Field Mics. Reduces effectiveness of Local Informants.
- Cold Blooded: AI-controlled Killstreaks will not target you, and player-controlled Killstreaks will not highlight you. You do not trigger High Alert. Reduces the range at which awareness markers appear for enemies.
Perk 2 Slot
- Tracker: Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markers at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Radar: Enemies appear on your minimap when they fire an unsilenced weapon.
- High Alert: Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you.
- Engineer: Detect enemy equipment, Field Upgrades, and Killstreaks through walls. Mark them for your team by aiming down sights. Hack enemy equipment and field upgrades.
- Forward Intel: See indicators for enemy reinforcements on your minimap. Minimap shows a larger area.
- Piercing Vision: Sufficiently suppressed targets will be highlighted for a short time, rendering them visible through walls and obscuring effects.
Perk 3 Slot
- Double Time: Double the duration of Tactical Sprint. Increase crouch movement speed by 30%.
- Demolition: Extra Lethal equipment on spawn. Thrown Lethals and Tacticals display an indicator showing the path of the Lethal or Tactical.
- Lightweight: Increases movement speed.
- Overkill: Carry two Primary Weapons.
- Tactician: Restock your Tactical equipment every 30 seconds.
- Scavenger: Replenish ammo from dead Operators.
As always, players can only pick three of these before any game, so choosing the best options according to your skill and performance will be crucial.
With this, we finish our full rundown about all perks available in COD Vanguard.
- Read more: All COD Vanguard trophies and achievements
Don't forget to check out our dedicated Call of Duty section for franchise leaks, news, guides, loadout setups, weapon tier lists and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Sledgehammer Games.