COD Mobile Season 10, entitled "The Hunt" has a whole lot of content to look forward to. We've already covered some new modes, two new maps and a new class but there's still a lot of details flooding in. Here's everything we know so far.
COD Mobile Season 10 release date, time & file size
COD Mobile Season 10 The Hunt will release on 9th September 2020. For the Garena version of COD Mobile, the release time is 11 PM GMT +8, which is 13:00 UK time.
Expect the COD Mobile Season 10 release time for the rest of the world to be between 16:00 and 20:00 UK time.
The COD Mobile Season 10 update file size is reportedly between 230 and 250 MB, which isn't all too big.
COD Mobile Hardcore Mode
As part of COD Mobile Season 10, the developers will release a Hardcore Mode on 25th September 2020.
The infamous mode will feature friendly fire, no HP regen, increased damage, and lower health.
COD Mobile Hardcore Mode details:
- Playing at full intensity, less blood than normal multiplayer, no heal, no Kill Cam, a limited number of buttons to use. And can even shoot teammates for injury/death
- Available modes for Team Deathmatch, Domination, Hardpoint and Kill Confirmed.
- Maps that allow you to play Crash, Standoff, Summit, Crossfire, and more.
COD Mobile Season 10 Jungle Event
It looks like there will be a Battle Royale event for COD Mobile Season 10 called the "Jungle Event"
Players will need to find several pieces of a map containing the location of Makarov, who has escaped.
According to reports, the reward for completing the COD Mobile Jungle Event might be Nightfang from Modern Warfare.
At the time of writing, no release date for the COD Mobile Jungle Event has been revealed.
COD Mobile Season 10 patch notes
Alongside the new Hardcore Mode, maps and other content, the developer is also making improvements to the game.
Thanks to the Garena version update details, we know the COD Mobile Season 10 patch notes.
- Weapons picked up from the ground will no longer have a default scope. Able to keep the sighting camera attached by itself As for weapon customization from Air Drop, the camera cannot be changed. Must have changed since in the loadout
- The “Next” button will appear on the XP earned summary and event progress page. This allows you to exit the animation faster after the match.
- Fixed an issue where firing with sniper rifles would sometimes not be recorded.
It remains to be seen if there will be even more additional content for COD Mobile Season 10, and other fixes as well as improvements coming to the game.