Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone Pacific have received a mammoth update, with Season 2 Reloaded introducing major map changes, a new Armaguerra 43 SMG, weapon balance changes and a new limited-time community-based event for Warzone Pacific, called Rebirth Reinforced.
This LTM event comprises four Community Challenges launching at the start of the season, each offering XP and introducing additional features like Communication Stations, Armored Transport Vehicles and more to the game.
However, the entire Warzone community must collectively work toward unlocking these exclusive rewards. Here's everything you need to know about the Rebirth Reinforced Event in Warzone Pacific Season 2 Reloaded, including the start and end dates, all the challenges and rewards on offer.
Warzone Rebirth Reinforced - Start and End Dates
As mentioned earlier, Warzone Rebirth Reinforced started at the launch of Season 2 Reloaded on 23rd March 2022 at 9 am PST. The event will run for three weeks, ending on 14th March 2022. Every week, there will be different Participation and Community Challenges for players to complete.
Warzone Rebirth Reinforced - All Participation Challenges and Rewards
There are four Participation Challenges in Warzone's Rebirth Reinforced, each unlocking special cosmetic rewards and XP.
- Army of One: Wipe three enemies in Resurgence Solos on Rebirth Island
- Legendary Trader: Trade 30 Legendary weapons to the Weapon Trade Station on Rebirth Island
- Push or Pull: Push or halt the Payload for a total of 20 minutes on Rebirth Island (Available in Week 2)
- Make it Rain: Gather $5 million in Blood Money on Rebirth Island (Available in Week 3)
The corresponding rewards for completing each challenge are indicated below.
Participation Challenge Rewards
- It's Not That Bad Gesture
- Atomic Fragmentizer Round Emblem
- Nuclear Fragmentizer Charm (Available in Week 2)
- Grudged Past Watch (Available in Week 3)
Conquering all of the Participation Challenges will also earn you the Legendary “Toxic Heavy” LMG Blueprint, custom-configured for mid- to long-range engagements.
- Warzone players beg for removal of the Juggernaut from Rebirth Island
- How to get Juggernaut in Warzone Season 2 Reloaded
- Best Kar98k loadout for Warzone Pacific Season 2 Reloaded
- Best Armaguerra 43 loadout for Warzone Season 2 Reloaded
Note: You will not be able to complete some of these Participation Challenges until specific Community Challenges have first been finished.
Warzone Rebirth Reinforced - All Community Challenges and Rewards
In addition, there are also four Community Challenges that the entire Warzone player base must contribute toward completing, each unlocking access to additional features and XP.
- Operators must get a combined 20 billion kills on Rebirth Island.
- Operators must trade a combined 190 million weapons to the Weapon Trade Stations.
- Operators must secure a combined 130 million Playloads on Rebirth Island (Available in Week 2)
- Operators must gather a combined $40 trillion in Blood Money on Rebirth Island (Available in Week 3)
The corresponding rewards for completing each challenge are indicated below. Notably, if players complete Challenges 1 and 2 in the first week, they will need to wait until Week 2 before beginning to complete the third challenge.
Community Challenge Rewards
- Unlocks Weapon Trade Station and 25,000 XP
- Unlocks Communication Towers and 50,000 XP
- Unlocks Armored Truck Deployment Public Event and 75,000 XP
- Unlocks Golden Vaults Mystery and 100,000 XP
And that's it. Check out our dedicated Call of Duty section for more exclusive news, updates, loadouts and guides.
All featured images are courtesy of Activision.
For more Call of Duty news, be sure to check out our dedicated section or some of our MW2 Guides & Tutorials below:
Modern Warfare 2 Guides - Jack Links Skin | Unlock All Operators | Check Server Status | Get Twitch Drops | Post-Credit Scene Explained | Unlock Gold Camo | Get Burger Town Operator | MGB Nuke | Unlock Every Weapon | All Killstreaks| Safe Code Locations | Check KD Ratio | XP Farm Trick | Chopper Gun Glitch | Weapon Tuning | Change Name Color | Hardcore Tier 1 Mode | Turn Off Crossplay | Steam Deck | Raid: Atomgrad | How To Play "Support A Team" | Unlock Orion Camo | Aim Assist Settings |
Modern Warfare 2 Fixes & Issues- Best NVIDIA GeForce Drivers | Dev Error 6036 | MW2 Missing Items | Unlimited Tactical Sprint Bug | Stuck On Installing Bug | Display Name Not Allowed Bug | Gold Camo Not Unlocking | Voice Chat Not Working| Display FPS Counter |
Best Modern Warfare 2 Loadouts - Best Weapon Tier List | M4 Loadout | PDSW 528 Loadout | TAQ-V Loadout | M4 Loadout | Fennec 45 | No Recoil M4 Loadout | SA-B 50 Loadout | Kastov-74U Loadout |