The sky fell at the start of Warzone Season 4, adding new POI locations to Verdansk, including Satellite Crash Sites for players to explore. Coincidentally, these Satellite Crash Sites are also some of the best landing spots right now. With the release of the new season, the aptly entitled Ground Fall event has gone live, which means players can complete challenges for a host of rewards. Here's what we know so far about the Ground Fall event in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War Season 4.
When does the Ground Fall event end?
The Ground Fall event is a limited-time affair, which means you don't have forever to complete the challenges.
With Warzone Season 4 out now, players can jump in. However, the Ground Fall event does end on 24th June 2021 at 10:00 PT (16:00 BST).
Warzone and Black Ops Cold War players have roughly seven days from the start of the season before the Ground Fall event ends.
Warzone Ground Fall - How to complete challenges
There are three challenges in Warzone, and three challenges in Black Ops Cold War to complete for the Ground Fall event.
The challenges are quite self-explanatory, and those who own Black Ops Cold War can complete all of them.
Check out the list of Ground Fall challenges below, starting with Warzone and then Black Ops Cold War Season 4.
Warzone Ground Fall challenges:
- Uplink Secure - Secure 5 Uplink Stations.
- Firewall Security - Eliminate 10 enemies near a recently crashed Satellite or active Uplink Station.
- Crash Site Recovery - Collect 3 rewards from Satellite Crash Sites.
Black Ops Cold War Ground Fall challenges:
- Uplink Online - In Fireteam Sat-Link, earn 1,000 points from captured Uplink Stations.
- Global Network - In Collateral, Collateral Strike, Amsterdam or Hijacked matches, earn a total of 250 eliminations.
- High Caliber - With the Hand Cannon Scorestreak, earn a total of 15 kills.
These Ground Fall event challenges could take some time to complete. However, the rewards are well worth it.
Ground Fall rewards in Warzone Season 4
If you don't own Black Ops Cold War and only play Warzone, then don't worry. You will only need to complete all three Ground Fall challenges in Warzone to earn the main reward, an Epic Secondary Weapon Blueprint.
Activision explains: "The objectives for this event will reward you with items such as Emblems, Calling Cards, a Satellite Weapon Charm, as well as some XP. Complete all three Challenges from either Cold War or Warzone, and you’ll receive an Epic Secondary Weapon Blueprint."
The complete list of rewards for the Ground Fall event can be found below. One of them is exclusive to Black Ops Cold War.
- Satellite – Epic Charm (earn in Warzone)
- To the Moon – Epic Calling Card (earn in Warzone)
- Launch Time – Epic Emblem (earn in Warzone)
- Cosmic Commuter – Epic Arcade Game (CW exclusive)
- Comrade Pupper – Epic Emblem (earn in CW)
- Race to the Surface – Epic Calling Card (earn in CW)
- Private Party Blueprint (earned by completing all 3 Warzone or CW challenges)
So there you have it, all the information about the Ground Fall event ushering in Warzone Season 4 with style. Don't forget to complete all the challenges and earn those rewards before the event comes to an end.
Don't forget to check out our dedicated Call of Duty section for everything Warzone Season 4, from news to loadouts, guides, weapon tier lists and more.