Dota 2's latest hero, Abyssal Underlord
- Activating this ability calls down fiery death in the form of a meteor-storm. This area effect ability lasts over 6 waves, dealing damage per second while also leaving burning over-time damage to anyone that remains in the area.
- The damage-over-time burn effect will refresh so long as an enemy player stays within the area of effect, but will disappear after its two second burn duration if that player leaves the area.
- Should be combined with Abyssal Underlord's second ability - Pit Of Malice - to maximise damage dealt.
- Pit Of Malice
- This ability summons a trap that roots - not stuns - and deals damage to any player that walks within its radius.
- Each player can only be affected by the Pit Of Malice only once, and disables the use of abilities such as Blink, Teleportation and Phase Shift.
- Any channelled abilities being used when the trap activates will be cancelled, but a channelled ability can be initiated once the root is in place.
- The Pit Of Malice will reveal any invisible units for its duration.
- Atrophy Aura (Passive)
- Any enemy units in the radius of this passive ability is weakened, dealing less attack damage as a result.
- Additionally, any enemy that dies while under the weakening effect of this aura adds a buff to the Abyssal Underlord, bolstering his own attack damage for the length of the buff.
- Dark Rift
- Abyssal Underlord's ultimate is Dark Rift, which allows the player to summon a portal at the location of any allied unit or structure, teleporting himself and any nearby allied players at the destination.
- The ability can teleport invulnerable units, but not hidden units. Additionally it will teleport clones, but not illusions.
Remember, you can tune into Ginx eSports TV this Sunday at 8PM for eSports Live and coverage of all the latest news from the competitive gaming scene.