With so many players enjoying Warzone 2 DMZ, it was only a matter of time before the more hardcore and technical players found some insane exploits in the game. One of these exploits or glitches allows players to get infinite money as well as Weapon XP extremely quickly.
So in this guide, we will show you how to perform/use this infinite money glitch and get you all the money and Weapon XP you need to dominate the game.
Warzone 2 DMZ - How to Use Infinite Money Glitch for Tons of Cash and Weapon XP
Thanks to the new glitch discovered in Warzone 2 DMZ, the arduous task of building up money in the game as well as Weapon XP for leveling up your guns, has now been made simple. This new method can let you easily max out your weapons in a couple of minutes, and line your pockets with tons of cash, so simply follow the steps below to execute the glitch.
- First, you'll need to make sure you have at least one Insured Weapon Slot on cooldown before starting a game.
- If you don't, enter a DMZ game right away with an insured weapon, and if you die, your slot will go on cooldown.
- Jump into a game and find enough loot to pay for a Medium Backpack at a Buy Station if you have an Insured Weapon Slot that is about to go on cooldown.
- Since it costs $5000, it shouldn't take very long to complete.
- Afterward, continue eliminating bots until one drops a gun with a gold border and leaves it on the ground.
- Drop a little cash next to the enemy's gold-bordered gun after it has been dropped.
- You can do this by hovering over your cash, pressing the drop button (X on PlayStation, A on Xbox, or G on the keyboard), and then opening your backpack by pressing down on the D-pad or Tab on the keyboard.
- Angle it so the money is highlighted for you to grab while your crosshairs are over the gun.
- To accomplish this, aim at the cash and then gradually move your crosshairs over to the gun on the ground.
- In this manner, cash should continue to be highlighted.
- Once you've done that, press the Tab key on your keyboard or hold down the D-pad on your controller to conceal the gun in your backpack.
- If you do it right, you'll get tens of thousands of dollars.
- If it doesn't work the first time, try it again until it does, and you'll eventually get tons of cash.
The next steps will be specifically for getting tons of Weapon XP in Warzone 2 DMZ.
- Find a Dead Drop dumpster while holding the weapon you want to level up.
- There are many Dead Dropdumpsters in Al Mazrah, but since it is the least crowded, we advise visiting the one next to the train tracks between Rohal Oil and Al-Safwa Quarry.
- Spend the most money possible in the Dead Drop Dumpster to obtain Weapon XP very quickly.
- Continue doing this until you've used up all the ammo in your two guns or you run out of money to deposit.
- Finally, be sure to exfil by bringing in an extraction chopper. Any extra money you have will grant you thousands of experience points.
And those are all the steps you need to follow to get tons of cash and XP in Warzone 2 DMZ using the exploits found in the game. Be sure to try this out as soon as possible, as it's likely that Activision will remove this glitch quickly in an upcoming patch.
Warzone 2.0 Guides - Map Al Mazrah Guide|Map Size|All Killstreaks Explained|Unlock All Operators|New Reporting System|Prestige Ranks, Cap, Rewards|New Battle Pass System|All New Operators List|Victus XMR Sniper Rifle Unlocking Guide|Backpack & Looting Explained
Modern Warfare 2 Guides - Jack Links Skin| Unlock All Operators| Check Server Status| Get Twitch Drops| Post-Credit Scene Explained| Unlock Gold Camo| Get Burger Town Operator| MGB Nuke| Unlock Every Weapon| All Killstreaks| Safe Code Locations|Check KD Ratio|XP Farm Trick|Chopper Gun Glitch|Weapon Tuning|Change Name Color|Hardcore Tier 1 Mode| Turn Off Crossplay|Steam Deck|
Featured image courtesy of Activision.
Warzone 2 Battle Royale Guides - Map Al Mazrah Guide|Map Size|All Killstreaks Explained|Unlock All Operators|New Reporting System|Prestige Ranks, Cap, Rewards|New Battle Pass System|All New Operators List|Victus XMR Sniper Rifle Unlocking Guide|Backpack & Looting Explained | Skill-Based Matchmaking| PC Specs |Check Server Status | Unlock Zeus & Mortal's Bane | Locked On The Menu Issue | CDL Packs | Blackout Roze Operator Skin | BAS-P SMG Unlocking Guide | Weapon Balance Changes | Hidden Money Chests | Unlock Gaz and Klaus | AQ Soldier Kills |
Warzone 2 DMZ Mode Guides - Factions & Missions | Contracts & World Activities | DMZ Faction Rewards | Interrogation Guide | Factions Rewards | Unlock UAV Towers | Find Stronghold Keycards | LAG & Stuttering Fix |
Warzone 2 Class Setups - Best Meta Loadouts | Best Long Range Loadouts | PDSW 528 Loadout | M4 Loadout | FSS Hurricane Loadout | TAQ-56 Loadout | MCPR-300 Loadout | Kastov 762 Loadout | RPK Loadout | Lachmann Loadout | EBR-14 Loadout | RAAL MG Loadout | SP-R 208 Loadout |