There's a lot to look forward to in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4. After the massive update hit and the Battle Pass released, Infinity Ward shared intel on the content roadmap. Speaking of intel, we will now show you how to complete the Fractured Intel mission and find all the locations.
Warzone Fractured Intel mission locations
Ghost has a mission for Call of Duty: Warzone players. You need to find intel spread across the Battle Royale map in an effort to uncover why the airport attack took place.
There are six locations you need to visit to pick up the Fractured Intel and complete your mission. The reward: A huge amount of XP, 10,000 to be exact.
You can take your time, finding these pieces of intel through multiple matches, unlike the Bunker 11 access, which you need to complete in one match.
If you just want to know the general locations, and want to find the Fractured Intel yourself, then search these below.
- Intel 1 - TV Station
- Intel 2 - Airport
- Intel 3 - Airport Tower
- Intel 4 - Crashed Plane Near Store
- Intel 5 - Military Base
- Intel 6 - Military Base Radio Tower
The first piece of Fractured Intel (Screenshot: Mr Middi)
Each piece of intel provided you with a clue on where to go next. If you don't want to search around at all, we've got you covered with the specific locations to complete the Fractured Intel mission.
- Location 1: TV Station - Head to the bottom floor of the TV Station. The Intel is one of the papers on the TV Station anchor's desk.
- Location 2: Airport - Make your way to Gate B-23 in the Verdansk airport. The computer at Gate B-23 has the intel you require.
- Location 3: Airport Tower - Make your way to the top of the air traffic control tower and interact with the terminals. Best to land on the tower at the start of a match.
- Location 4: Crashed Plane - Head to the crashed plane just south of the military base. The intel can be found in the front piece of the plane in the form of papers.
- Location 5: Military Base - In the Arklov Peak Military Base building closest to the hanger, you can find a laptop with a blue folder next to it. Grab the folder for your fifth piece of Fractured Intel.
- Location 6: Military Base Radio Tower - Head to the large red and white towers in the Arklov Peak Military Base. At the back of the building, there is a small computer with the last piece of intel.
After you've found all the locations to complete the Fractured Intel mission in COD: Warzone, all you need to do is open the Intel Menu to receive the last bit of information, as well as your 10,000 XP reward.
For a visual guide to finding all COD Warzone Fractured Intel mission locations, check out Mr Middi's YouTube video below.