Red Doors, for those who don’t know, function to teleport players to secret locations on the map housing epic and legendary loot. But where can you find them? No worries - we’ve got you covered! Here is every Red Door location (that we know of) and what you can expect to find after walking through them.
New Red Door locations in Warzone S4 Reloaded
There are about 30 different Red Door locations in Warzone Season 4 thus far. The locations indicated below are not all guaranteed since Red Doors will spawn randomly in each game.
You can expect to find Red Doors spawning around Summit, Salt Mine and Stadium, so be sure to listen closely for its distinct sound.
The following locations have been revealed, per an article by Charlie Intel, although we suspect that new locations will be identified as the season progresses.
Summit Red Door locations
- L-shaped building above the helipad on the southwest side of Summit
- Long building halfway up the side of Summit’s main building
- North of the control room on the ground floor of Summit’s main building
- Under the stairs on the 1st floor of Summit’s main building
- The ground floor of the large building on the north side of Summit
- Cable car building on the north side of Summit
Salt Mine Red Door locations
- Upstairs in largest Salt Mine’s central warehouses
- Up the first flight of stairs in Salt Mine’s smaller central warehouse
- L-shaped building east of Salt Mine Buy Station
- Large building south-west end of Salt Mine
- Large building south-east of Salt Mine
Old Mine Red Door locations
- The main building of the Old Mine south-west of Summit
- L-shaped building of the Old Mine south-west of Summit
Factory Red Door locations
- Blue hangar at Factory
- Inside the fully-built plane in Factory
- Underneath the half-built plane in Factory
- The lower roof of the main Factory building
- Underground corridor of Factory
- Above office in eastern Factory building
Stadium Red Door locations
- On the scoreboard at the west side of Stadium
- To the right of the stairs at the north side of Stadium
- In the office on the ground floor of Stadium
- Ground floor near the stairs at the east side of Stadium
- Underneath commentators box at the south end of Stadium
Downtown Red Door locations
- The 32nd floor of Nakatomi Plaza
- The second floor of Nakatomi Plaza
Hills Red Door locations
- On the side of the windmill
- Bedroom of the eastern farmhouse
- The ground floor of the barn
- The top floor of the barn
How do the Red Doors work?
To use the Red Door all you have to do is walk through it. The Red Door will randomly teleport you across Verdansk to one of several secret locations on the map (see image below).
These rooms will be locked, however, and can only be entered by teleporting through a Red Door.
Once inside the room, you will find a bounty of chests and treasures that could help you secure victory on the battlefield.
What loot is inside Red Door rooms?
Some of the treasures include Gold-level weapons, money and utilities at epic or higher rarity. Here are some of the items that you could find:
- Legendary chests
- Epic or Legendary weapons
- Armour boxes
- Munition boxes
- Durable or Golden Gas Masks
- Advanced UAVs
If you are super-lucky, you can also find the new Sentry Gun killstreak inside one of the supply chests.
Seeking out the Red Doors is certainly worth the effort. We hope this article will help you out in Verdansk, so good luck and have fun!
Don't forget to check out our dedicated Call of Duty section for news, leaks, guides, weapon tier lists, loadouts, and more.
Header image via Activision.