The Temple of Namari is considered to be an easy dungeon to clear in Diablo Immortal, but what makes it tricky is the bosses that lurk within. So, if you're thinking of attempting this dungeon or are struggling to clear it, don't worry.
This guide will explain how to find the location of the Temple of Namari dungeon in Diablo Immortal and how to clear it. Additionally, we'll outline the required levels, provide tips on how to beat the boss Sargoth and all Set Items you will receive once it's cleared.
Diablo Immortal - Temple of Namari Location and Required Level
The Temple of Namari is unlocked once you reach Level 40 and can be found in the Bilefen zone on the map. The dungeon isn't tough to beat, but what it lacks in difficulty, it makes up for in complexity and requires the player to adapt to the situation.
The final boss of this dungeon is Sargoth, who summons three random mini-bosses you must defeat before facing him; this can make things challenging as you need to change your strategy on the fly. In addition, Sargoth changes his abilities each time you enter the dungeon, making it a challenge of a very different kind.
Diablo Immortal - All Temple of Namari Mini-Bosses
The dungeon features one floor containing three rooms and one Final chamber for players to clear. The first three rooms contain Skeletal Warriors, Archers, Skeletal Mages, Skeletal Mage Summoners, and Demon Warriors.
After fighting your way past these three rooms, you will encounter the twist of this dungeon in the final chamber. The boss, Sargoth, will summon three mini-bosses for you to face before fighting him. Although they aren't the toughest bosses, they can wear you down.
Sargoth can randomly summon any three of the following seven mini-bosses to fight you:
- Torrid One - This demon performs fire-breathing attacks and throws fireballs at you. However, his most deadly move to watch out for is throwing explosive minions that can walk up to you and explode, dealing a lot of damage.
- Fallen the War Matron - This demoness generates four portals around herself and casts orange orbs that circle her, forcing you to move closer into her melee range. Avoid the orange orbs as best as you can and stay behind her to deal damage to her.
- Siege Breaker - This boss has a defensive wall that protects all but his back. This is where you need to position yourself to deal the most damage. He will also telegraph a line on the ground before charging at you, so be sure to avoid it.
- Perdition - To defeat this boss, you must follow the same method as the Siege Breaker. Ensure that you avoid his twin blades and telegraphed attacks and deal damage from behind him.
- Marauders of the Ashen Wastes - These three demons have different abilities based on the weapon they are holding. The Marauder with a Sword and Shield is the most dangerous so defeat it first. Then go for the two-handed Axe Maurader, avoiding his sweeping attacks, and finally kill the Twin Axe-wielding Maurader.
- Coldsnap - This boss has three noteworthy attacks, the first being three orbs of ice that grow and explode, causing AOE (Area of Effect) damage to those nearby. The second is a rising and falling weapon slam that slows everyone within its range, and the last is a 180-degree cleave you can avoid by getting behind him.
- Voracity - Voracity is a poison-based creature that sprays poison at you from a distance; avoid the poison spray and try to kill him as quickly as possible from the rear or the sides.
Diablo Immortal - How to Beat Sargoth in the Temple of Namari
Once three of the bosses mentioned above are defeated, Sargoth will make his entrance and initiate a brawl. He will begin by summoning four Nephalem Warriors, which you can take out by using any AOE attack at your disposal.
Next, he will launch missiles into the air that will fall and damage you; try to avoid these at all costs by evading the circle, telegraphing where on the ground they will land. He also has an AOE attack telegraphed by a large teal-colored run on the ground. When you see this, run as quickly as possible to avoid it, as it will tear through your health.
- Diablo Immortal Demon Gates – Location, How To Complete, And Rewards
- Diablo Immortal Lamps Puzzle - How To Light All 9 Lamps
- What is Resonance in Diablo Immortal?
- What is potency in Diablo Immortal?
Sargoth also has a similar attack to Coldsnap, where he summons ice orbs that grow and explode, dealing AOE damage. Avoid these by moving away from them as soon as they spawn and focusing on chipping away at Sargoth's health until he falls.
Diablo Immortal - Temple of Namari Set Items
After defeating Sargoth and all the mini-bosses, you will receive the Set Items listed below as a reward for clearing the dungeon. It's worth mentioning that the reward drops change depending on your chosen Hell difficulty.
- Shepherd and Leader (Boots) – Hell 1+
- The Gaoler (Belt) – Hell 1+
- Slit Throat (Neck) – Hell 2+
- Luminary’s Urge (Hands) – Hell 2+
- Mountebank’s Misdirection (Ring) – Hell 4+
- Resting Fangs of Shal’baas (Ring) – Hell 4+
For more on the game, head to our section dedicated to the latest Diablo Immortal guides, news, tips, and more.
Featured image courtesy of YouTube / Asthox