Diablo 3 Season 27 update (patch 2.7.4) is being dubbed as one of the most exciting seasons in a long time, offering a host of changes, fixes, and some new content, including unlocking of Adventure Mode account-wide. There's also the ability to gain Sanctified Powers in Diablo 3 Season 27.
Blizzard notes that they are excited to see what "Nephalem can accomplish with the powers of Heaven" but what exactly are these Sanctified Powers for each class? Our guide has you sorted.
All Sanctified Powers per class in Diablo 3 Season 27
In Season 26, players used the powers of the Burning Hells and in Season 27 of Diablo 3, players will be able to access the powers of the High Heavens, called Sanctified Powers.
- Diablo 3 Angelic Crucibles - How To Get And Sanctify Items In Season 27
- Diablo Immortal Hungering Moon Event - Dates, Times And Rewards
- Diablo Immortal S2 Bloodsworn Battle Pass - Prices And Content
- New Diablo Immortal Asia Pacific Servers List
Blizzard has introduced 21 unique Sanctified Powers spread across all classes, which introduces changes to skills that can "redefine the way you play a build or set".
In a PTR post for Diablo 3 Season 27 (patch 2.7.4) Blizzard has outlined the class-specific Sanctified Powers.
Check out all the Sanctified Powers in Diablo 3 Season 27 per class below, starting with the Barbarian.
Barbarian Sanctified Powers:
- Whirlwind pulls in and holds all enemies within 25 yards.
- Hammer of the Ancients hits in all directions around the Barbarian. Every seventh cast of Hammer of the Ancients unleashes a powerful shockwave.
- Hitting enemies generates stacks of Tempest Rhythm. Activating Wrath of the Berserker consumes 50 stacks of Tempest Rhythm and startles enemies within 16 yards, causing them to take 0.5% increased damage per stack for 10 seconds. Max 100 stacks.
Crusader Sanctified Powers:
- Blessed Hammer now crackles with energy damaging enemies within 15 yards of its path. All runes but Dominion now throw the hammer in a direct path in front of the Crusader.
- Every two seconds, call down Fist of the Heavens on a random nearby enemy.
- After casting Falling Sword, you descend from the sky with two Archangels that wield immense holy skills and benefit from your holy damage skill modifiers.
Demon Hunter Sanctified Powers:
- Strafe now casts the last non-channeled Hatred spending ability casted.
- Casting Vengeance unleashes a barrage of rockets that deal damage equal to a percentage of an enemy’s current hit points. The percentage per rocket is reduced if the enemy is an Elite or Boss. This effect cannot occur more than once every 60 seconds.
- Firing Cluster Arrow concentrates its explosive force into a piercing ray of light.
Monk Sanctified Powers:
- Casting Wave of Light now summons a bell at the target location that deals damage when the caster attacks the bell. Up to seven bells can be active at one time.
- All Way of the Hundred Fists combo punches use the second stage combo punch.
- The target of your Seven-Sided Strike is barraged with spiritual punches for 15 seconds. This can only affect one enemy at a time.
Necromancer Sanctified Powers:
- Your Golem now picks up corpses within 20 yards. Each corpse it stores allows you to cast any corpse spending ability with the max number of corpses consumed per cast. Up to 30 corpses can be stored.
- Enemies within 50 yards are constantly assaulted by the Army of the Dead - Unconventional Warfare while this item is equipped.
- Hitting enemies with Death Nova five consecutive times adds a spirit that afflicts an enemy every fifth cast of Death Nova. Up to three spirits can be sent at a time.
Witch Doctor Sanctified Powers:
- Five seconds after casting Haunt, all Haunted enemies within 50 yards are pulled to the Witch Doctor.
- Horrify becomes an aura that causes enemies to receive 15% more damage and deal 15% less damage in addition to its other effects.
- Your Gargantuan spreads Locusts Swarm to any enemy within 16 yards and summons Zombie Dogs periodically. Zombie Dogs now gain every rune when summoned.
Wizard Sanctified Powers:
- Casting Storm Armor sends a power thunderbolt from the skies that instantly kills a random enemy within 30 yards. Bosses are not killed but take significant damage. This effect cannot occur more than once every 60 seconds.
- Arcane Orb now periodically spawns up to four orbiting charges that will generate an additional orb when cast. All charges from the Arcane Orbit rune now detonate at the same time.
- Magic Missile fires 20 missiles and gains the effect of the Seeker rune.
Please note that there could be adjustments to these Sanctified Powers from the PTR to the live version of Diablo 3 Season 27.
While you wait for Season 27 of Diablo 3 to drop, why not check out our video below discussing where Diablo Immortal fits into the timeline of the franchise, discussing everything you need to know about the game's story and the world of Sanctuary.
So there you have it, a list of all Sanctified Powers in Diablo 3 Season 27, alongside how you can get one of these angelic powers.
For more on the game and the iconic ARPG franchise, check out our section dedicated to Diablo guides, news, leaks, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment.