COD Vanguard PC specs and file size for beta
Despite destruction and weather effects on the new COD Vanguard maps, it appears that the PC system requirements haven't changed much since Black Ops Cold War.
All things considered, the COD Vanguard PC specs aren't all too daunting if you have a relatively modern gaming rig.
Below, you can view both the minimum and recommended PC system requirements as outlined by the developers.
COD Vanguard minimum system requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit (1909 or later)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500k or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 2GB/ GTX 1050Ti 4GB or AMD Radeon R9 380
COD Vanguard recommended system requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit (latest Service Pack)
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- RAM: 16GB RAM
- Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 2GB/ GTX 1660 6GB or AMD Radeon RX Vega 56
All specs require a broadband internet connection as well as DirectX 12 support.
The free HDD space required on a PC is 45GB as per the image above. This means PC gamers can expect the COD Vanguard beta file size to be roughly 45GB as well. It is really as simple as that.
In case you missed it, check out the COD Vanguard beta trailer below.
So there you have it, the PC specs required to play the COD Vanguard beta, and the file size. Keep in mind that these system requirements might change slightly when the game launches in full on 5th November 2021.
Don't forget to check out our dedicated Call of Duty section for franchise leaks, news, guides, loadout setups, weapon tier lists and much more.