Legendary Gems are placed in weapon and armour sockets and a player can have up to 6 equipped at one time. Each Legendary Gem falls under either 1 Start, 2 Star, or 5 Star while every Legendary Gem starts at rank 1 and increases stats until rank 10.
Diablo Immortal 1 Star Legendary Gems
All 1-Star Gems provide +8 Combat Rating, increase resonance by 15, and increase the chance to find Magic Items by 5%. These stats and the additional effects increase as the gem ranks up.
- Berserker’s Eye: Increase all damage that you deal by 5% but also increase the damage that you take by 6%
- The Black Rose: Every time you’re attacked, there is a 24% chance to summon vines to immobilize the attacker for 3.3 seconds. Each enemy can’t be affected by this more than once every 12 seconds.
- Ca’arsen’s Invigoration: Increases the speed of Primary Attack by 16% and increases the damage of Primary Attack by 2%.
- Chained Death: Increases damage done by 1.5% per target hit. Maximum of 4.5% with 3 targets.
- Defiant Soul: Every time you Block an attack you deal 192% base damage + 777 to all nearby enemies, then take 6% decreased damage for the next 3 seconds. Cannot occur more often than every 20 seconds.
- Everlasting Torment: Your critical hits inflict agony which deals 30% base damage + 122 every second for 6 seconds. Each nearby enemy with agony increases your Attack Speed by 6%. Enemies can only be inflicted with agony once every 20 seconds.
- Freedom and Devotion: Increase the duration of your summons by 24% and increase their damage by 3%.
- Lo’s Focused Gaze: Your Charge skills charge 24% faster and deal 2% increased damage.
- Mocking Laughter: Your Primary Attack causes enemies it hits to deal 8% decreased damage and taunts non-Elite monsters to attack you for 6 seconds.
- Nightmare Wreath: You have a 10% chance when you defeat an enemy to cause other nearby enemies to flee in fear for 2.4 seconds.
- Pain of Subjection: You deal 16% increased damage to enemies suffering from loss of control and take 4% decreased damage while you are suffering from loss of control.
- Respite Stone: You take 1.6% decreased damage for every 10% your Life is below maximum, up to a maximum of 16%. You also gain a 6% increased Block Chance when your Life drops below 50%.
- Seled’s Weakening: Gain 6% increased damage for 60 seconds after killing an Elite enemy. Increases all damage you deal to Elite enemies by 1%.
- Trickshot Gem: Your Channeled skills consume energy 24% slower and you take 2% decreased damage while using Channeled skills.
- Zod Stone: Increases the duration of your Ultimate skills by 48% and the damage of your Ultimate skills by 6%.
Diablo Immortal 2 Star Legendary Gems
2 Star Gems at rank 1 will provide +12 Combat Rating, 30 Resonance, and increase the chance to find Magic Items by 10%.
- Diablo Immortal World Map - All Regions and Areas
- How to upgrade gear and weapons in Diablo Immortal
- Diablo Immortal Difficulty Levels - Equipment and Monster Combat Rating
- Diablo Immortal Max Character And Paragon Level
These stats and additional skills increase as the gem gets to a higher rank.
- Battleguard: Increases base attributes on all equipped items by 1.5, decreases all melee damage from enemies by 24% and ranged damage from 3 yards by 18%.
- Bloody Reach: Your attack deals 6% increased damage for every 2 yards between you and the enemy. The maximum increase of 24% at 8 yards. Your attacks have a 1.2% chance of slowing enemy movement by 35% for 3 seconds.
- Cutthroat’s Grin: Gain 24% increased Critical Hit Chance and 4% increased damage when attacking an enemy from behind.
- Fervent Fang: Each time you damage an enemy, the damage it takes increases by 2.4% with a maximum of 24% at 10 stacks and increases all damage done to Elites by 6%.
- Lightning Core: Your Primary Attacks and movement slowly charge up electricity. When fully charged, your Primary Attack will unleash chain lightning dealing 280% base damage + 1134 damage and increasing all damage you deal by 12% for 3 seconds. Cannot occur more than once every 20 seconds.
- Power & Command: Power & Command switches state every 9 seconds. Power increases your Primary Attack damage by 24%. Command increases all other skill damage by 24%. Each time the gem alternates states, there is a 30% chance to remove a harmful effect.
- The Hunger: Heals 140% base damage + 567 Life each time you defeat an enemy. Movement speed increased by 16% for 3 seconds. Cannot occur more than once every 20 seconds.
- Unity Crystal: All party members within 6 yards take 1.5% decreased damage and deal 1.2% increased damage for each additional nearby party member.
Diablo Immortal 5 Star Legendary Gems
At rank 1, 5 Star gems increase Combat Rating between 12-24, Resonance by 30-100, and the chance to find Magic Items by 15%. The Legendary Gem stats increase with higher ranks.
- Blessing of the Worthy: When you take damage, there is a 20% chance to unleash Retribution on all nearby enemies dealing damage equal to 28% of your current Life and decreasing all damage you take by 16%. Cannot occur more than every 20 seconds.
- Blood-Soaked Jade: Increases all damage done by 24% and movement speed by 10%. Lower damage bonus the lower your Life to a minimum of 12%. Take 8% decreased damage while below 50% Life.
- Chip of Stoned Flesh: When you cause an enemy to lose control, a curse is also inflicted. When the curse expires the enemy explodes 45% of all damage taken while inflicted with the curse to a maximum of 450% base damage. Damage taken by the victims of the curse is increased by 24%. The curse cannot occur more than every 20 seconds.
- Echoing Shade: Your attacks have a 15% chance to summon a shadow clone that gains some of your attributes and lasts 20 seconds. You can have up to 3 shadow clones at one time and their Life is increased by 100%.
- Frozen Heart: When you take damage, activate an ice shield that absorbs 360% base damage + 1458 damage lasting 6 seconds. Cannot occur more often than once every 20 seconds. While the shield is active, enemies have a 30% chance of being Chilled.
- Howler’s Call: Your Primary Attack has a 10% chance of summoning a charging spirit wolf that inflicts 360% base damage + 1458 to all enemies in its path and has a 48% chance to Stun enemies for the 3 seconds. Cannot occur more often than once every 20 seconds.
- Phoenix Ashes: Prevents fatal damage and then creates a shield for 6 seconds that absorbs damage equal to 1050% of your base damage. When the shield expires, it heals for 80% of the remaining value.
- Seeping Bile: Your attacks have a 4% chance to poison enemies, inflicting 65% base damage +263 every second over 6 seconds and decreasing Movement Speed by 24%. The poison spreads to nearby enemies if the inflicted victim dies. Poison can’t affect the same target more than once every 20 seconds.
So there you have it, all the Legendary Gems discovered in Diablo Immortal thus far, as well as their stats and unique effects. Enjoy the hunt, Nephalem!
Check out our video below discussing where Diablo Immortal fits into the timeline of the franchise, discussing everything you need to know about the game's story and world.
For more on the game and the iconic ARPG franchise, check out our section dedicated to Diablo Immortal guides, news, leaks, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Blizzard.