Marvel Snap has settled into a regular rhythm with its card releases, but none have ever been as interesting or polarizing as Nico Minoru. Nico is a one-cost, two-power card with several different effects that will rotate randomly while she's in your hand. These spells are as follows:
- On Reveal: After you play your next card, destroy it and draw two cards.
- On Reveal: After you play your next card, it becomes a Demon.
- On Reveal: After you play your next card, add a copy of it to your hand.
- On Reveal: After you play your next card, give it +2 Power.
- On Reveal: After you play your next card, move it one location to the right.
- On Reveal: After you play your next card, double this card’s Power.
- On Reveal: After you play your next card, replace that card’s location.
Nico Minoru arrives just in time for Halloween, but is she enough to scare the meta into submission? At first glance, Nico is a budget infinity stone, providing flexibility, albeit with an element of randomness.
That being said, while Nico may not be defining any new archetypes, she may become a valuable inclusion into existing decks thanks to her low cost.
For a more concrete review, we will need to see more of this Runaway's powers as she adapts to the meta. For now, hold off on cracking open your Spotlight Caches or dipping into your Collector's Tokens until players have had more time to play with this spell slinger.
- Does Marvel Snap Have Codes
- Featured & Hot Locations Explained
- Who Reveals First
- Progression and Levelling Guide
- What Is the Snap
- How To Get Titles
- Why You Can't Trade Cards
- How To Get, Use and Spend Gold
- How Do Ties Work
- How To Get Collector's Tokens
- How Collector's Reserves Work
- How To Change Card Backs
- When To Snap & Retreat
- How To Change Name
- How To Win A Location With Only 1 Card
- How To Get Credits Fast
- How to Battle Friends
- Marvel Snap Variants Explained
- Ultimate Variants Explained
- How to Get All Variant Cards