The Diablo Immortal Season 3 mini update added 36 new Legendary items/powers, alongside a few events such as the Fractured Plane for Nephalem to enjoy. Blizzard also made changes/improvements to higher Hell difficulty dungeons, something that more than a few players will love.
This article outlines all the Diablo Immortal High Hell difficult changes for Dungeons and Hidden Lairs, alongside some other improvements to the game's features.
Diablo Immortal High Hell Difficulty Changes
Finding a proficient, full group of four adventurers for higher Hell difficulty dungeons can prove challenging. Players might instead want to go with one or two friends and farm, for example, a Hell 2 dungeon, or quickly enter a Hidden Liar.
- Diablo Immortal Wrathborne Invasion Daily Event - Times And Rewards
- Diablo Immortal Vote Kick - How To Use In Party Or Raid
- Next Diablo Immortal Helliquary Boss - Gorgothra Release Date And CR
- Diablo 4 Release Date Tied to Book of Lorath?
With the Diablo Immortal Season 3 mini update, Blizzard has made some great improvements to higher Hell difficulty levels, including:
- You can now enter a Dungeon or Hidden Lair in Hell Two or higher difficulties with two, three, or four players. The Dungeon’s intensity will remain tuned for four players.
- Completing a Dungeon or Hidden Lair with four players will provide you with a bonus chest.
While the developer still rewards groups of four players, it is great to see this change. We've had troubles entering Hidden Lairs once we've found one on Hell 3 since a group of four was required previously, and not enough players were around.
Blizzard explains these changes and improvements to Diablo Immortal's Multiplayer Hell difficulty when it comes to dungeons, stating that: "We’ve received feedback that players find the current four-player requirement to be too restrictive. While we want Dungeons to be inherently social experiences, we also want them to be accessible and challenging, hence lowering the requirement to a minimum of two players.
"In Immortal, we want to ensure that adding more players to a particular gameplay activity is always seen as a benefit to those involved. By setting the difficulty of these Dungeons to always be tuned for four players, having a friend join, regardless of their power level, supplements our design philosophy."
Yes, it will be more difficult for a group of two players to complete a Hell 4 dungeon, for example, since it is still scaled for four players. However, it definitely isn't impossible, and a welcome change regardless of this aspect.
Diablo Immortal S3 Mini Update Improvements
Blizzard has also made improvements to other aspects of the game with the Diablo Immortal Season 3 mini update, from Warbands to the Class Change feature. Check these out below.
- The Codex step of needing to start a Warband Camp has been changed to be - join a Warband.
- The Hero’s Journey step to submit 10 Warband Chests has been removed.
Class Change Improvement:
- You can now essence transfer onto Reservist Gear after changing your class.
Vault of the Immortal:
- The Raid the Vault event window has been shortened from two hours to one.
Treasure Goblin Improvement:
- Treasure Goblins now have a chance to drop Legendary items. They will also provide more loot in general when defeated.
In case you've missed it, watch our video below discussing where Diablo Immortal fits into the franchise's timeline, including everything you need to know about the game's story and the world of Sanctuary.
For more on the game and the iconic ARPG franchise, check out our section dedicated to Diablo guides, news, leaks, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment.