Table of Contents
Marvel Snap's Spotlight Caches are one of the few ways to obtain high-rarity Series 4 and Series 5 cards. However, being in such short supply means players cannot afford to waste them. Check out our guide for whether or not this week's rotating lineup of cards and variants is worth cracking open your Spotlight Caches.
What Cards Are Available in Spotlight Cache This Week?
From Nov 28 to Dec 5 the spotlight cache contains the following cards:
Should You Open Your Spotlight Caches This Week?
We think No - here's why:
Martyr: Martyr is a new card but one that does not provide enough reward for its risk. Martyr is a one-cost, four-power card that all but necessitates you to fill out every location. Do you know another card that is a one-cost four-power if you fill up only one location? Ant-Man. Enough said.
Jean Grey: Jean Grey, while having a niche in some decks, has never risen to the top of the Marvel Snap meta. She is good in lockdown decks, but even the best lockdown decks forego this card.
Spider-Man 2099: 2099, unfortunately, never saw much play, even in Move decks. Several cards just do its job better, such as Shang-Chi or Alioth.
- Does Marvel Snap Have Codes
- Featured & Hot Locations Explained
- Who Reveals First
- Progression and Levelling Guide
- What Is the Snap
- How To Get Titles
- Why You Can't Trade Cards
- How To Get, Use and Spend Gold
- How Do Ties Work
- How To Get Collector's Tokens
- How Collector's Reserves Work
- How To Change Card Backs
- When To Snap & Retreat
- How To Change Name
- How To Win A Location With Only 1 Card
- How To Get Credits Fast
- How to Battle Friends
- Marvel Snap Variants Explained
- Ultimate Variants Explained
- How to Get All Variant Cards